• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Little King's Story |OT| My little king can't possibly be this cute

A little bump but I need some help finding the sparrow for the animal encyclopedia. I can't seem to locate it anywhere and I swear I've been all over the map. I've beat the game already so I have unlocked all parts of the map (I think) but that one animal is still eluding me. Is it only found at a certain time?

A little bump but I need some help finding the sparrow for the animal encyclopedia. I can't seem to locate it anywhere and I swear I've been all over the map. I've beat the game already so I have unlocked all parts of the map (I think) but that one animal is still eluding me. Is it only found at a certain time?

Use this for all the UFO locations, they're always there so time of day doesn't matter:

6r38yd.jpg

Have you checked the one on that norther peninsula?

master_emman

Neo Member
Hi All, I'm glad that I bought this game. I'm having a great time and I'm on my way to getting the platinum. I have a question about the monster encyclopedia. I can't seem to encounter these monsters:
Onii Red
Onii Blue
Onii Green
Onii Yellow
Onii Pink

anybody know where can I find them? Thank you. Sorry I dont have access to Gamefaqs or PS3 trophies so I only have Neogaf (luckily) to look for info.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi All, I'm glad that I bought this game. I'm having a great time and I'm on my way to getting the platinum. I have a question about the monster encyclopedia. I can't seem to encounter these monsters:
Onii Red
Onii Blue
Onii Green
Onii Yellow
Onii Pink

Thanks in advance! :)

The bulk if not all of these can be found in one of those "Onii Rangers" quest. It appears randomly as a daily quest so keep sleeping until you get it. Sorry for the delayed response to this, you probably found them already :(

So is this a completely new game or an updated version of the original?

It's both new and a lot like the original - it's like a reimagining of the original. Highly recommended despite the frame rate issues.

Crub

It's both new and a lot like the original - it's like a reimagining of the original. Highly recommended despite the frame rate issues.

That's a pretty ambiguous answer. I know it has added features and some changes (like the new graphic style), but is it at its core the same game? Would you or someone else mind go more in-detail? For example; does the game feature the same level design and boss battles?

That's a pretty ambiguous answer. I know it has added features and some changes (like the new graphic style), but is it at its core the same game? Would you or someone else mind go more in-detail? For example; does the game feature the same level design and boss battles?

A lot of the areas and most of the bosses are the same. They changed some of the princesses, and aside from the obvious art style change they also added item, weapon and armor synthesis. There's also random daily quests, new classes, etc. The core game is more or less the same, it's more of an upgraded/reimagined port. I think the map is pretty similar too, although I'm not entirely sure.

ryushe

Bought this on the recent PSN vita sale and I've been enjoying it so far (slowdown isn't that bad, yet...) but man oh man is the text tiny.

It's actually quite annoying.

Got it free with PS+, and oh god the typos. I wasn't even surprised to see Konami published the title.

So, is the combat going to stay the same or will it have some variation ? (I can't imagine pressing square three times in a row 25 hours)

pje122

So I guess this just came out on PC. Can anyone speak to the differences between the different versions of this game?

Top Bottom