• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New (?) Mario Kart Wii info (Snaking confirmed)

SSBB and Mario Kart Wii both within six months of eachother? It's like a Nintendo multiplayer orgy. Fuck me now Nintendo. I feel bad for their servers though, those things are gonna get pounded.

Penguin said:
I thought it was confirmed in the article?

Yes it is :

IGN said:
In addition to a ton of content, Mario Kart Wii will have some serious multiplayer options. The game will include Wi-Fi based play for up to 12 players. You'll be able to select to play against players from throughout the world, players in your country, and players on your friend list.

And Nintendo already did confirm that since a while now...

Penguin said:
I thought it was confirmed in the article?

to me, it is not confirmed until the first customer has it in their hands. been burned too much by nintendo's lofty promises. :lol

edit: storm, i know that it has been written about before, but i do not trust nintendo with things this important. :D

gutshot

Holy crap, how did I miss this one yesterday? Someone needs to change the thread title or start a new thread with these new screens and info with a quickness!

Can't wait for this one. How the hell am I supposed to be done playing SSBB in only one month though? Too many games, not enough time. Damn you Nintendo!

Top Bottom