• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Roster/Season roll out leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardRojo

How is this better? There's still no Vergil, Joe, Amaterasu, or Taskmaster.

How is it better? Because we're comparing it to the lackluster leaked list from before. It not being ideal doesn't mean it isn't better than the other one.

At least I like this list a lot more (Yay Asura and Star Lord!), but the source is... well...

Shin

Banned
Whatever the lineup end up being I hope Ken and Gambit make the cut (through DLC or starting roster).

Ryce

For context, as soon as I posted the roster, Riku added the missing characters to his own list and retroactively labeled all of his wrong guesses (Ms. Marvel, Leon, Captain Commando, Asura, et cetera) as DLC.

Avallon

okp66FD.gif

I-hate-u

For context, as soon as I posted the roster, Riku added the missing characters to his own list and retroactively labeled all of his wrong guesses (Ms. Marvel, Leon, Captain Commando, Asura, et cetera) as DLC.

But why would someone go as far as fabricating fake leaks?

HardRojo

Oh... there's no hope :(

JusDoIt

Where's Nova & Gamora from Ryce's leak?

Oh, it's from Rikurikumore. The usual rule of thumb for his "leaks" is that unless others come forward backing up his stuff (Ex: BornFree backing up his SSFV/Season 3 reports), it's best to just disregard him.

What does BornFree know aside from what toys are coming out?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
songbird over mockingbird is lame but the rest sounds great

i hope there are some sort of weekly towers or constant single player content with rewards and incentive to play

edit: not true who cares lol

MSMrRound

Figured I'd post it to see if someone could either confirm or debunk it. I had a feeling it wasn't legit, but you never know.

In the week leading up to E3, please at least try to verify the authenticity of the source before posting some random website/reddit rumour up as a thread. There are bound to be people who were misled by it and believed that there was some sort of confirmed news or something along the lines of it.

Everyone will be better for it.

schaft0620

Under no reason should a MVC game ever exist without at least one X-Men at launch. That is cool if the DLC is free but, the idea they tried to make the base game without them is just bizarre.

Trace

Banned
Under no reason should a MVC game ever exist without at least one X-Men at launch. That is cool if the DLC is free but, the idea they tried to make the base game without them is just bizarre.

Marvel gonna Marvel. Wasn't really up to Capcom in this case.

I-hate-u

I honestly can't find any harm with just putting the basic core X-men in this game. All we need are Mag/storm/Sent/Wolverine and that's it.

4 FOX characters won't kill you, Marvel. Ease up.

TWILT

Banned
>Source: Reddit

From R/Kappa no less. Yeah, this is definitely BS.

And wtf at the Darkstalkers DLC pack. 4 more characters from the series? lmao

Neoxon

I honestly can't find any harm with just putting the basic core X-men in this game. All we need are Wolverine/Deadpool/Doom/Magneto and that's it.

4 FOX characters won't kill you, Marvel. Ease up.
FTFY, though you could swap Magneto for Storm.

But yeah, Marvel was pretty petty in this regard. I'm glad things are starting to change, but clearly the change was too late for MvCI's first year.

Neoxon

Even if not reputable just seeing Asura, Kamala and Black Panther makes the roster so much better. So much.
I'd imagine that they'll all be DLC at some point either way (maybe a bit sooner for T'Challa, seeing as he has a variant cover for MvCI). But yeah, Ryce pretty much shot down this rumor.

I-hate-u

FTFY, though you could swap Magneto for Storm.

But yeah, Marvel was pretty petty in this regard. I'm glad things are starting to change, but clearly the change was too late for MvCI's first year.

Deadpool is a hot property right now, so I understand their hesitation to promote him. But Sent/Mags/Storm (their legacy is embedded in Mvc's history) weren't even in the last big x-men movie.

It's embarrassing not launching with the characters that defined the series. Get that Iron-Man/Cap/Hulk lame crap outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom