• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Night In The Woods trailer

Watched someone play for like 8 minutes at PSX and talked to one of the devs for like 15. Never heard of this but excited to play it in January!

woodland

Style of this game is off the charts, a bit too neon in some areas though. Gonna have to try out Lost Constellation to see what these guys are about for sure.

Fat4all

Banned
tumblr_mwk4zaCmxI1sjvrlgo3_400.gif

fuck yeah!

been waiting for this since the kickstarter!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I have been ready for years.

I see the Oxenfree connection but this feels more like someone mashed a return home drama with Kentucky Route Zero.

Saw this at PAX South and really liked it. Decided not to play it because the publisher sold me on it. The lady is very excited. Just gonna watch her play it and help out here and there. Can't wait.

Mash83

Wow, this wasn't even on my radar. I think I was confusing it with another game. Definitely going to check it out now, looks amazing.

Fat4all

Banned
I'll be giving away my Kickstarter copy, I pre-ordered the game on PSN to get the theme so I got no use for the backer code.

wouwie

I'm looking forward to this game, even if i have no real idea about the gameplay at this point. It seems like a mix of adventure and platform game from the few bits of media i watched. The artstyle and atmosphere alone sold me on it and it seems like a game you'd want to discover when playing.

Famassu

Aquaria was my first digital download indie PC game and still one of my favorite (indie) games of all time. Needless to say I'm super mega duper hyped about this.

tdwig

Neo Member
Was reminded of this game when I saw it was coming out soon on the ps blog, gonna have to pick it up and play it next week while I wait for Horizon!

Nikodemos

Alec Holowka? That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. A looong time.

I adored Aquaria. It was simultaneously the first game I bought with my own money, the first indie I bought and my first all digital purchase. It was also the game which cemented my preference for playing strong female lead characters. Listening to the tracks of Lost Constellation I can hear Aquaria's motifs in there.

Top Bottom