• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Nintendo titles (Wario Land Shake, Rhythm Tengoku DS etc)

nli10

Stormbringer said:
商願2008-027104 DSビタミン偉大なる食膳 -> DS Vitamin Idai Naru Shozen ["great vitamin-supplying dishes DS" ? Nutritional Software ?)
商願2008-027105 魔法千字文DS -> "Thousand Chinese Magical Sentences DS" [...Mmmh...Some kind of religious thing ?]

Sounds like a nutritionist version of the cook book idea (healthy shakes & snacks from scratch etc.) like an indirect sequel

and

more importantly DS fortune cookie sayings!! - Confucius says 'man with two screens prints money twice as fast'.

jesusraz

Stumpokapow said:
Wii Summit - Skiing? Snowboarding? 1080?
"Thousand Chinese Magical Sentences" - Probably a Kanji thing, I'd guess.
I also reckon Wii Summit's going to be the replacement for 1080...

nli10 said:
Sounds like a nutritionist version of the cook book idea (healthy shakes & snacks from scratch etc.) like an indirect sequel
Again, sounds spot on. After Cooking Navi sold nearly a million (creeping its way there) and 1000 Healthy DS Recipes did what, about 400,000 units, it seems like a logical third step.

But what of Battle Recorder from Nintendo? Could it be some sort of Karaoke game?

king zell said:
HQ fatal frame scans are out :) the game looks niiice

Are these the scans from the chinese edition of Famitsu that are currently posted on some site based in "France" and specialized in "Jeux" ? Game is looking pretty damn nice indeed !

king zell

Stormbringer said:
Are these the scans from the chinese edition of Famitsu that are currently posted on some site based in "France" and specialized in "Jeux" ? Game is looking pretty damn nice indeed !

yeah

I found the box art and some slightly cleaner versions of the screenshots posted earlier for Rhythm Tengoku Gold. Release date is getting closer. :D

1h2jic.jpg

2vn14zs.jpg
bezjgk.jpg

o94ffb.jpg
2drzyps.jpg

sq2hw3.jpg
dfgiex.jpg

MercuryLS

Banned
Zerodoppler said:
I found the box art and some slightly cleaner versions of the screenshots posted earlier for Rhythm Tengoku Gold. Release date is getting closer. :D

*awesome pics*

Already pre-ordered at Play-Asia, can't wait.

Electrii

Holy crap, screenshots! only 28 days to go. I kind of want to avoid any media until it's released, but it's going to be hard as hell with E3 so soon.
I'm glad the touchscreen is purely for tapping and doesn't have any distracting stuff going on. I'm sure it's going to be awesome :D

I am in love with those boxarts.

Wii Summit sounds interesting, sounds like a simplified version of 1080 with balance board support, perhaps?

Tenbatsu

Goddam those 2 boxart are gorgeous!! I am a farking box art whore, dam please let the US version be half as nice:(

Btw did you guys notice the control scheme for G1 Jockey 2008 for Wii? Saw this at the official site:lol
244yufs.jpg

Top Bottom