• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Nintendo titles (Wario Land Shake, Rhythm Tengoku DS etc)

Osuwari

Suzak is something i don't want anywhere near any nintendo series anymore. they have midas' touch but reversed (everything they touch becomes shit)

hype for WarioLand Shake rising (for the time being. all they have to announce is the dev to either kill it or rise it more)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Osuwari said:
Suzak is something i don't want anywhere near any nintendo series anymore. they have midas' touch but reversed (everything they touch becomes shit)

hype for WarioLand Shake rising (for the time being. all they have to announce is the dev to either kill it or rise it more)
Eh, I'd take EmCeeGramr's speculation with no consideration, it's just ramble. Nintendo didn't even let them use the Wario Land name for their DS game.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Oh shit, Baten Kaitos! Any details on it being a remake or a brand new game? The card battle system would work damn well on the DS now that I think about it.

Edit: Damn it got taken off the webpage?! At least we know it's in the works now. :lol

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
61FmGKI8bML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

iddqd

tengoku is THE game i´ll always show someone that is not "very fond" of gaming and therefore looks at my DS with disgust.
they always fall in love!

awesome news!

Ydahs

Stormbringer said:
More :

Wii touch!catch!Idol Master (Namco) → 7/24 / 6800 yen ------ [psyduck.jpg]
Wii Taiko no Tastsujin Hataite Dondake!(Namco) → 7/31 / 6800 yen - 8800 yen
DS Kono Puzzle Yarou ! (Namco) → 7/10 / 3800 yen
DS Namcoach (Namco) → 7/17 / 4800 yen
What's this?

No Baten Kaitos DS =(

ivysaur12

Banned
WHO THE HELL THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO FUCK WITH ME ABOUT BATEN KATIOS DS?!

At least we're getting another Rhythm Tengoku.

Netto-kun

Stormbringer said:
More :

Wii touch!catch!Idol Master (Namco) → 7/24 / 6800 yen ------ [psyduck.jpg]
Wii Taiko no Tatsujin Hataite Dondake!(Namco) → 7/31 / 6800 yen - 8800 yen

DS Kono Puzzle Yarou ! (Namco) → 7/10 / 3800 yen
DS Namcoach (Namco) → 7/17 / 4800 yen
Wait what where?!

legend166

New Monkey Ball DS?

Hopefully it's more like the first, which was far, far, far, far and away the best game. The one on GameCube.

Good news about Wario Land, though I was expecting 5 for DS. Hope it's good.
Also nice to see Fire Emblem dated, although no mention of Kirby SS makes afraid it was cancelled or something (like the Kirby GC game).
Not really interested in the other stuff, but this will tide me over to E3 in the Nintendo announcements front.

legend166 said:
New Monkey Ball DS?

Hopefully it's more like the first, which was far, far, far, far and away the best game. The one on GameCube.

The first ds one proved how ill suited touch screen was for the franchise. Pray for a new wii version with me.

OgnodoD

wait, THAT waiwai world? wth? where did that come from? please don't be a minigame collection in the sense that we know minigame collections today

But but bu.....Nintendo is ruining the industry, look at wiifit, they don't care about us whinny hardcore(no life) gamers anymore

Jiggy

July 10 DS Densetsu no Starfi
July 24 Wii Wario Land Shake
July 31 Wii Rei (Fatal Frame)
July 31 Rhythm Tengoku Gold
Aug 7 DS Fire Emblem DS
Aug 22 DS Inazuma Eleven
Starfy - Please come to the US this time! Potentially awesome.
Wario Land - Please be good this time! Potentially awesome.
Rhythm Tengoku - See Starfy.
Fire Emblem DS - That's sooner than I expected. Maybe there's a small bit of hope to see this stateside before 2008 is up, even. :eek:

creamsugar said:
Baten Kaitos DS.
バテン・カイトスDS(仮称)
http://namco-ch.net/list_game/list.php?hid=26
I don't often break down into fits of happiness on GAF. And I won't even now! But I always, always, always thought DS was the perfect system for Baten Kaitos and that only a touch screen could do the fullest and most responsive sort of justice to the card system, so this piece of information is particularly awesome.

Also, if these newsbits are any indication, DS continues to blow Wii out of the freaking water somewhere in the order of fifty times over. Nintendo claimed they were moving resources away from DS, but all I see is a whole load of nothing on Wii's horizon and a whole load of win on DS'.

Jiggy37 said:
Nintendo claimed they were moving resources away from DS, but all I see is a whole load of nothing on Wii's horizon and a whole load of win on DS'.

Things are slowly changing for the wii, i expect more support from Nintendo and 3rd parties in Japan after July. hey most of the developers had to come to terms with the fact that the wii is here to stay and for a very very long time. Support will come :)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Another Monkey Ball without analog? Why do you continue to send this franchise down the shitter Sega?

Top Bottom