• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokken Tournament fighter to be announced Dec. 10 [Up: Sceptile?]

Even taking out unevolved Pokemon, the list is still too big to have any read idea.

They should add a Gen V/VI Pokemon next though since there's none of those yet.

Ninetales is already a support Pokémon, so we can cross that one out.

Yeah the list in the OP doesn't account for some of the newer Supports. The one at the end of the last page is more accurate, assuming they don't add any unevolved Pokemon, which they haven't yet except for Pikachu (because Pikachu).

daripad

I think it is going to be a Pokemon that mega evolves, so it is either Slowbro, Ampharos or Sceptile. I bet it is Sceptile.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It doesn't have to mega-evolve officially though. We already seen it with Pikachu, Luchachu, Machamp, Weavile and Suicune.

Boss Doggie

Even with filters the amount of Pokemon to pick is still large.

tboIa7O.png

Agumon does have a ン on his name.

that's cheating, all Digimon have neutral n in their names lol

Does the arcade version run on a Wii U or different hardware?

Nidorino (Japanese: ニドリーノ) almost, but not quite.

I know it's, "r", but goddammit I want Nidorino so he can fight Gengar!

Boss Doggie

Does the arcade version run on a Wii U or different hardware?

Nidorino (Japanese: ニドリーノ) almost, but not quite.

I know it's, "r", but goddammit I want Nidorino so he can fight Gengar!

Why not the king himself, Nidoking? :p

Skikkiks

I hope it's Pangoro as a sort of dirty brawler type character.

Will also echo sentiments for Hawlucha the one true god. God Bless the Hawlucha.

It's gonna be Diancie LOL
The only thing that'd make me happier is Mawile... who's not on the list :p
That said I think Meloetta is about equal to Diancie in my pokemon esteem, that or maybe Diancie edges it out, but it's close XD Not that it matters because Meloetta's not on the list either :/

Seriously though...
Definitely one of my faves :D

ash_ag

Here's why:

2BmJB.png

Damn, I know there's no shortage of Gen 1 Pokémon in Pokkén, but I want this to happen. Maybe have Nidorino as a Support Pokémon if only to recreate the scene. Alternatively, if the console version has a story mode of sorts, Gengar trainer's intro video needs to start with a cutscene that mirrors the above.

Well of the seemingly available mons I'll take Pangoro or Conkeldurr, cheers.
Got my hopes up when I saw Mankey but alas no Primeape.

Magmar please

I've loved magmar ever since that two parter anime vs Blaine about 16 years ago

Although if that list is right he's not even up for contention? Just his lame evolution :/

TreIII

Pangoro/Goronda would make me happy. Plus, the game is still lacking quite a bit of G6 representation, anyway.

Geg

Chesnaught (ブリガロン) pls. I don't think anyone from the Chespin line has any presence in Pokken right now do they?

Boss Doggie

Magmar please

I've loved magmar ever since that two parter anime vs Blaine about 16 years ago

Although if that list is right he's not even up for contention? Just his lame evolution :/

Magmar's jp name is Boober so nope. Magmortar is Booburn.

WAIT IT IS?

HOLY SHIT HOW'D I MISS THAT

tumblr_inline_muvup0VYhW1r7xbyl.gif

There we go :p

Pangoro/Goronda would make me happy. Plus, the game is still lacking quite a bit of G6 representation, anyway.

I'd really like a dirty/rowdy fighter reminiscent of a gangster. Might give us a Jojo 4/Yakuza style fighter!

Top Bottom