• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima & Guillermo Del Toro starring Norman Reedus

1iKJOXQ.png

Dat FoxEngine likeness

Yes, Kojima. Creep away from MGS slowly so they don't suspect anything. Creep away, far away until there isn't a hint of it on you anymore. THEN BRING BACK SNATCHER..............

*ahem*

Uhh, yeah, cool. Kojima + Silent Hill. Should be weird.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Well they picked a badass actor, that's good news.

749910c1c93b149283d82ac9a99deff5.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PC PLEASE!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

the streamer is really annoying, but that would have been the same reaction as I would have had.

MattyG

Banned
Ahem...

MattyG344 said:
I'm starting to think this is Silent Hill. It has a very similar vibe and concept to it for starters. Secondly, the studio doesn't actually exist. What other publisher has pulled something like this before? Konami. At first I thought it was a Sony published game, but the trailer only says the "developers" name. Thirdly, and this is a long shot, the options menu looks strikingly similar to MGSV: Ground Zeroes. And wasn't it said that the next Silent Hill would run on the FOX engine? This sort of has a similar look to other FOX engine rendered things we've seen in the past.

FUCKIN' NAILED IT.

Top Bottom