• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima & Guillermo Del Toro starring Norman Reedus

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
z2H61M7.png

What is this lol

Del toro and Kojima writing collabo sounds like a nightmare lol. Guillermo is good at creature design though, I hope that's his only input

Toa TAK

Banned
Proof there is balance in the universe: this is the good we get after receiving the bad about Rise of the Tomb Raider's exclusivity to the One.

AHA-Lambda

Fucking amazing, he learned well from the Phantom Pain reveal when everyone guessed it at the time. No one saw this coming!

Unbelievable!!

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Where the hell did that come from?

Legit shook.

But man, Silent Hill by Kojima is one of my dream games, I can't believe it's happening

GUYS ITS HAPPENING, HAPPPENING IS HAPPENING, SOME CALL MARKY MARK

Slowclap for this reveal. Kojima hasn't lost his advertising skill. Now I just hope someone else is writing it and leading the design, not him or Del Toro.

Geez, never saw this coming.

JP

Holy fuck!!

That was a real surprise, Kojima has wanted to do this for a while. It'll be so good to see him do something like this. I love the way that they didn't announce it. it was just play the demo and BANG!!!

OMFG. Is this real life? I need someone to slap me immediately just to confirm. Yooooo! I got chills reading the OP. GTFOutta here! Silent Hill saved!? Kojima!? GUILERMO DEL TORO!? DARYL FUCKING DIXON!??

Nah son, this can't be true. It's too good to be true.

Top Bottom