• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TLoU MP Maps Free on PS3 and PS4

On previous question:

iQUy0SJ.jpg

Great. More content keeps people playing and recommending the game to their friends without the caveat that they'll have to splurge on a bunch of DLC just to be on level footing.

Simo

Cool. Their updates have been improving matchmaking for myself and my friends so kudos to ND.

I take it the new maps aren't actually out yet?

MMaRsu

Banned
Sweet! Should have been standard because why would you ever want to split your userbase??? Please keep all extra maps free yo.

And improve that matchmaking or Ill sell the damn game!!!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Killjoy on:

Shouldn't it go Banderas ---> Joel Banderas ---> Lego Joel Banderas to represent the evolution of the meme? Always bugged me about this gif.

Killjoy off.

I think it's arranged in order of visual complexity from Lego>Joel>Antonio

EL CUCO

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
"It's too bad our dang game didn't work like it should have, we'd have had no qualms with charging you then."

It's a nice gesture, but it's rather ignoble that it's being framed so squarely as an apology offering, rather than as any sort of hardline stance against the act of splintering a game's MP community.

quickwhips

So the Sony API sucks and this is why the matchmaking sucks. If this is be believed how is matchmaking in other games. I know dynasty warriors sucked but don't have anything else to judge it by.

So the Sony API sucks and this is why the matchmaking sucks. If this is be believed how is matchmaking in other games. I know dynasty warriors sucked but don't have anything else to judge it by.
Had no problems on Killzone or BF4 (now). BF4 had glitches but those were issues that they had on all platforms in the beginning.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Should have come with the game? the maps weren't done!

Didn't you hear? GAF rather wants a game delayed for 2 years rather than let it have DLC.

bombshell

Killzone Shadow Fall, even with its seemingly low MP player base, has always found a match for me instantly.

arne

Didn't you hear? GAF rather wants a game delayed for 2 years rather than let it have DLC.

okay then, we'll hold the game back until we've finished all the DLC. but we'll let you know the game is ready and we're just holding on to it. ;)

Either way, enjoy the maps!

Flarin

Great news. This is literally the only multiplayer mode I've ever been hooked on. Looking forward to the new maps.

Top Bottom