• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Uncharted screens (wwhooa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

I can describe em.

Your (Drake) on a wave runner, and Elena is on the back, shotgun in tow.

and there are explosive barrels and ruins with explosions going off.

Oh yeah, and it's the most jaw dropping display of graphics I've ever seen.

Jtrizzy

ticket.jpg

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Don't ask for PMs for scans, it will just get you banned.

Oh btw, and for what it's worth, the writeup in PSM all but 100% confirms there's going to be something supernatural on the island they're on :-D

Dante said:
I think it's some kind of explosive bullet gun, the caliber is way too high for a shotgun.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It looks like a grenade launcher of something. It looks like there's a trail of smoke with explosions

exarkun

Dante said:
I can describe em.

and there are explosive barrels and ruins with explosions going off.

Oh yeah, and it's the most jaw dropping display of graphics I've ever seen.

You realize if I dont get a PM (which I wont cause I want to wait for the game. No more media! ) I will hate you. And its that last statement that does it. That is a Very weighted statement. And I hope to god its true.

Omeyocan

If the GDC demo was beyond the DVD 9 capacity, then the PSN demo we'll have will surely be about 1Gig.......so one would think that would be very short.

Dante

Scratch that that isn't a shotgun, after reading what people said I went back and looked it is some sorta grenade launcher type device :D

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Omeyocan said:
If the GDC demo was beyond the DVD 9 capacity, then the PSN demo we'll have will surely be about 1Gig.......so one would think that would be very short.
It will probably be you walking off the boat and shooting a barrel and be about 1.4 GB of raw HD data. I still want to see it on my own HD set.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Dante said:
Scratch that that isn't a shotgun, after reading what people said I went back and looked it is some sorta grenade launcher type device. Such devices produce great fap-tacular effects. Some regions of Madagascar have stated that such fappage is the fabric of our lives. :D
What's this mean?:D

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Random 42 said:
I didn't say compared to anything, but farcry/crysis come to mind.
I don't want to invoke screenshot wars, but I've looked it up to remind myself, and this game takes massive dump on Farcry as far as visuals go. I don't know why you even feel the need to bring that up, or to even put a slash between something so outdated and the Crysis which is on a whole other level as well.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Why do you people keep hiding all this shit in unrelated threads?
If there's new media, movies and stuff make new threads. Stop trying to make official threads out of things that aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom