• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Wiiware Game from Marvelous : "Discipline".

faridmon

WTF is h going on?

i really can't understand whats happening.

taking a poo, shooting the wall, mixing disgusting stuff.

WTF?

TunaLover

Love it

Ok, the game is a prison simulator, you ''take care'' of the prisoners to win their hearth, a prisoner have different needs -eat/go to bathroom/sleep/wash himself/get fun. I'm sure there's more thought. You have a dildo-bird like device in your pocket, this device is used to activate different objects in the cell room, to use your bird-dildo hold the B button then shake the Wiimote up-down, you will enter in a first person perspective, aim to the object you need use, for example you will need activate the bed if the prisoner get sleepy, etc... There are three circles on the left of the screen, that circles become eyes if a guard spot you, a guard can spot you if hold your dildo-bird while he's watching you. If you get three eyes, you're screwed, you will confined to a punishment cell, to get out of there you need play a mini game with your dildo-bird, the game is pretty simple just search for the button that make feel ''pleasure'' to the bird, it can be one of the 4 directions of the d-pad, 1 button, 2 button, B button, A button, + button or - button, if you do it right you will get out of the confinment cell.

Is just a quick sumary of the game, it's obviously one of the most interesting titles I've played, the art style, the animation, everything is very polished. It's like a pet simulator with prison setting, there's a pretty obvious phalic connotations in the whole game, awesome title so far, the japanese text is a little let down, as you don't know the prisoner story as you advance in the game.

Sorry for the bad english.

The Hermit

TunaLover said:
Love it

Ok, the game is a prison simulator, you ''take care'' of the prisoners to win their hearth, a prisoner have different needs -eat/go to bathroom/sleep/wash himself/get fun. I'm sure there's more thought. You have a dildo-bird like device in your pocket, this device is used to activate different objects in the cell room, to use your bird-dildo hold the B button then shake the Wiimote up-down, you will enter in a first person perspective, aim to the object you need use, for example you will need activate the bed if the prisoner get sleepy, etc... There are three circles on the left of the screen, that circles become eyes if a guard spot you, a guard can spot you if hold your dildo-bird while he's watching you. If you get three eyes, you're screwed, you will confined to a punishment cell, to get out of there you need play a mini game with your dildo-bird, the game is pretty simple just search for the button that make feel ''pleasure'' to the bird, it can be one of the 4 directions of the d-pad, 1 button, 2 button, B button, A button, + button or - button, if you do it right you will get out of the confinment cell.

Sorry for the bad english.

WHAT.gif

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Stormbringer said:
From this document, seems like the story revolves around a character (the player), which takes part to some kind of tests within a giant, high security facility called "Discipline". This character soon discovers that these "tests" , which aren't merely simulations, hide a dreadful truth, and he soon seeks to escape from this facility which is retaining him against his will...

That sounds interesting.
Sounds like "I have no mouth I must scream". Could never be that awesome though.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Shaheed79 said:
Sounds like "I have no mouth I must scream". Could never be that awesome though.
And therefore will never be released in America, unfortunately?

TunaLover

cuyahoga said:
And therefore will never be released in America, unfortunately?

I think it was in an interview that the developer wish bring the game overseas, but the game is kinda explicit in their phalic connotations, I see this like the big wall. It could slip censorship though thanks it's Wiiware.

bon

Kazutoshi Iida
Holy crap I love that guy! I've been waiting for his next project for years. How did I overlook this for so long? Super Hype Mode activated

leroy hacker said:
Anyone want a freaky avatar?

1zy7qtf.jpg
If nobody else wants it I certainly do thank you.

birdchili

1up article talks a bit about the inspiration for the game:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176045

"So I resisted the questioning, and then I got asked on a little drive. That really broke my heart, because I know I'd be spending at least a little time in custody if I said yes to that. So I used a little police know-how to quash the questioning -- you know, the sort of thing that activists used to do whenever they interacted with the government. As I expected, the policeman let me go because he didn't want the trouble."

Why hello there, 5-year bump.

So, the Wii's generation is over, and in spite of such luminaries as Muscle March, Sukeban Shachou Rena, Courtney Love's e-manga, and Jerry Rice & Nitus' Dog Football, Discipline very well may be the single strangest possible experience that one could have with a Wii.

Who else here on GAF continually massaged a sentient alien Play-Doh-colored sock puppet and powered it up to make it squirt an unidentified liquid at people and objects in your prison cell?

rdrr gnr

Why hello there, 5-year bump.

So, the Wii's generation is over, and in spite of such luminaries as Muscle March, Sukeban Shachou Rena, Courtney Love's e-manga, and Jerry Rice & Nitus' Dog Football, Discipline very well may be the single strangest possible experience that one could have with a Wii.

Who else here on GAF continually massaged a sentient alien Play-Doh-colored sock puppet and powered it up to make it squirt an unidentified liquid at people and objects in your prison cell?
I think luminary is used to refer to a person.

Top Bottom