• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New World of Warcraft Models: Human Male

strafer

BR0H6EGC21AD1403722334573.jpg

9P7UN95FACAM1403722334575.jpg

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14569141/artcraft-champion-of-stormwind-6-25-2014

Ryaaan14

Banned
Daaaaamn.

The most amazing thing about these new models is not necessarily the actual quality of the characters, but the quality combined with keeping the exact same feel of the model.

They did a great job of avoiding loading people off who are attached to the general look of their character.

Abriael

Banned
It still looks terrible. There are SO many MMOs nowadays that simply sink WoW under every possible point of view. It's amazing that people still play it.

I guess if I ever get the urge to play an ape, I'll go back to wow.

Dicer

Banned
It still looks terrible. There are SO many MMOs nowadays that simply sink WoW under every possible point of view. It's amazing that people still play it.

Better looking maybe..blizzs art stretches far and pandaland is beautiful...but gameplay in other MMOs is garbage. That's why people still play

ref

Of all the things that try to get me interested in coming back to WoW, it's these damn new character models.

Don't know why, makes me just want to level a new toon, even though I know I'll get bored once WOTLK grind starts. Everything just takes so much longer from that point onward.

Still, these models look really good.

sqwarlock

Of all the things that try to get me interested in coming back to WoW, it's these damn new character models.

Don't know why, makes me just want to level a new toon, even though I know I'll get bored once WOTLK grind starts. Everything just takes so much longer from that point onward.

Still, these models look really good.

Just pre-purchase Warlords (or wait until it's released) and enjoy your free 90.

I dunno, I think it's pretty effective given Blizzard's philosophy of making sure the art direction doesn't fall apart on lower settings.

Turn some aliasing on, jeez. Nice improvement though, expressions are neat. Really feel like I should try WoW again at some point, been a good 7 or 8 years since I played it.

Dysun

lol except the most important thing which is content

HooYaH

I do wonder if Blizzard is going to reset every toon so everyone can choose their preferences of the new models.

Adzin

Neo Member
Wow, really like the face improvements! Can't wait to see it with facial hair.

I wish the forearms could be toned down a bit though, they're rather large

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
looks great, still hate humans tho

sqwarlock

I do wonder if Blizzard is going to reset every toon so everyone can choose their preferences of the new models.

I assume they will, but you never know. It'd be even better if you can choose a new race for your character, however a free appearance change should happen at the very least.

Einbroch

Banned
lol except the most important thing which is content
Somewhat, but I think it has a lot to do with investment. I have all these titles, mounts, rare items, honor points, etc, why would I want to redo all that stuff in another MMO?

But still, yeah, graphics are like the least important thing in an MMO, I agree with that.

Laieon

Somewhat, but I think it has a lot to do with investment. I have all these titles, mounts, rare items, honor points, etc, why would I want to redo all that stuff in another MMO?

But still, yeah, graphics are like the least important thing in an MMO, I agree with that.

This is pretty much my situation as well. I like trying MMOs, but I don't stick with them because most of the time they don't have nearly as much content as WoW does. and I've already invested so much (both figuratively and literally) into WoW. I just don't see another MMO keeping my attention any time soon.

Top Bottom