• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMFried

Bumpin' the new Daft Punk getting pumped for tomorrow.

I'm probably going to go PS4 + Wii U this gen, but 07-09 on the 360 online with friends is what will keep me watching tomorrow, hoping for:

Alan Wake 2
Nuts & Bolts 2
Halo 2 Anniversary with the multiplayer intact.

RiverBed

Banned
Some friends of mine are having a Xbox drinking party. Everytime someone during the conference says "Xbox" we are going to take a shot. Any gaffers want to come? :)

My drinking game is when somebody says 'unprecedented'. Last gen it was 'an order of magnitude'.

If anyone could put me on the hype train I'd appreciate it!

Feels odd putting Kaz on the train, but I managed to hit you in beside me

Xbox%20Train.png

Put me on dat train too pls.
I want in on the train too!
Gotcha

So tempted to take a sick day tomorrow. For a fucking Microsoft event, when there is like only a 25% chance I'll ever buy the console.

Grrrr.....hype am big.

fucking hell this thread delivers.

Good Morning GAF.

12 HOURS REMAIN..

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

#omgwtfbbqflavourspecialsauce

Dang that train filled up fast.

Will be working from home tomorrow morning so I can watch. Hopefully they have at least ONE neat game announcement for us tomorrow...I want games son!

Yorkweegee wants on the train but is worried about weight limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom