• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next issue of Famitsu: “something surprising for Metal Gear Solid fans”

The fact that it was nothing is in itself, a surprise.

p2FxX_zpscd0d9661-1_zpsff1c511b.jpg

Vamphuntr

Maybe the guy leaking the stuff didn't look for that part or that the MGS stuff is cleverly hidden in the mag? I mean MGS V was "revealed" from a trailer at an award show and presented as a game called the Phantom Pain made by a Swedish studio and a fake guy. Maybe there is a fake ad in the magazine too?

Batzi

Banned
Maybe the guy leaking the stuff didn't look for that part or that the MGS stuff is cleverly hidden in the mag? I mean MGS V was "revealed" from a trailer at an award show and presented as a game called the Phantom Pain made by a Swedish studio and a fake guy. Maybe there is a fake ad in the magazine too?

That would be TOO much. I doubt it anyway.

Resilient

I wish the :lol emote still worked!

Top Bottom