• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next issue of Famitsu: “something surprising for Metal Gear Solid fans”

Jubern

Kind of surprised it didn't leak already considering its past 6 PM now. It effectively comes out tomorrow but the big news, review scores etc. are usually leaked the day before.

chara19.jpg
Snake Eater

I want a 3D Metal Gear 1 and 2 remake. Its the only natural progression coming from Peace Walker.

its true that they should just remake Metal Gear 1&2, combine them into a single adventure even! You know, two big parts in the storyline, kind of like Tanker/Shell and Virtuous/Eater but significantly longer.

I know Kojima wants to do that so he can retcon the SHIT out of it :D

I joked about it this morning, but I bet it's actually Social Ops related.

Perhaps that's why none of the JP sources are bothering with it. Hahaha.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
There's a /!\scan/!\ floating around that shows a silhouette of
Sunny
in MGR but that'd be a really weak surprise.

Yeah, we've known about Sunny being in the game since Gamescom. If it was a full reveal of Sunny that would be kind of a surprise, albeit a weak one.

Batzi

Banned
According to The Phantom Pain thread, it was a series of Konami themed unlock cards for Social Ops. I hope to God they are joking....

That can't be a surprise..and they are not worth mentioning in a magazine and getting people hyped a week earlier. Not to mention Social Ops does NOT have a release date in NA yet so the cards would be japanese exclusive and only japanese fans can enjoy them.

RavenH2

So, the announcement... were the Social Ops cards? the bento box? Are we being trolled?

Or can I keep my hope that the real announcement will come any minute.

Also, there are a few pics of the Fox Engine with Big Boss and the bento box in it...

Top Bottom