• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

You don't think they'll talk about it anyway?!?

It will get swept until the end.

Tom Brady is the golden boy, the poster child, infallible and incapable of wrongdoing.

Cam and Dez are the hotheaded immature spoiled brats, them doing this fits nicely with the established narrative.

Milchjon

What a crazy game overall.

Would've died for sure if I had watched it all the way.

What was up with Brady's hand? Blood?

New Orleans at Atlanta

Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Tampa Bay at Detroit
Minnesota at Green Bay
San Diego at Kansas City
Chicago at St. Louis
Carolina at Miami
NY Jets at Baltimore
Jacksonville at Houston
Tennessee at Oakland
Indianapolis at Arizona
Dallas at NY Giants
Denver at New England

San Francisco at Washington

Talamius

Still stand by my statement that Miami is a trap game. Team coming off a huge emotional high against a team playing for it's playoff life.

Edit:

gm1qq8D.png

:jnc

Godslay

Banned
New Orleans at Atlanta

Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Tampa Bay at Detroit
Minnesota at Green Bay
San Diego at Kansas City
Chicago at St. Louis
Carolina at Miami
NY Jets at Baltimore
Jacksonville at Houston
Tennessee at Oakland
Indianapolis at Arizona
Dallas at NY Giants
Denver at New England

You picked the Pats? Dear Tebow, restore this man's sack.

You dont think any other QB would argue that?

lol

There's a difference between arguing and going on a fucking tirade at the ref as you leave the field. You know damn well how the media would spin that if that was Cam.

P.S. You'll get your avatar in the morning. Imma bail out of this thread and let it simmer down/salt stop flowing for tonight.

effzee

Eagles fans who do we want to lose in this NFC East match up?

Hate both teams. Giants win and they have won 5 in a row and have tons of momentum. Dallas wins and they are tied with us again (actually 1st with the tie breaker).

I think I rather have the Giants win because a Cowboys loss might end their season.

Eagles fans who do we want to lose in this NFC East match up?

Hate both teams. Giants win and they have won 5 in a row and have tons of momentum. Dallas wins and they are tied with us again (actually 1st with the tie breaker).

I think I rather have the Giants win because a Cowboys loss might end their season.

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more worried about the Giants then I am the Cowboys. Giants have shown they can get on a hot streak heading into the playoffs. Cowboys have never shown that, plus the Giants have a much better defense then Dallas, and Eli is a million times better then Romo in the clutch. Eagles should hope the Cowboys win this week and then drop the rest of their games. Plus we still have a head to head game against Dallas.

Tenumi

Banned
I sure hope that the Lions can rebound against the Bucs. If not, I can see a slide that's not going to end pretty.

Also, Jets lost this week, which means they're winning this week to keep up the every other week thing going.

DominoKid

There's a difference between arguing and going on a fucking tirade at the ref as you leave the field. You know damn well how the media would spin that if that was Cam.

P.S. You'll get your avatar in the morning. Imma bail out of this thread and let it simmer down/salt stop flowing for tonight.

Cam aint got the juice to complain about a call like that and get away with it.

Bowser

Thur
New Orleans at Atlanta

SUN
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Tampa Bay at Detroit
Minnesota at Green Bay
San Diego at Kansas City
Chicago at St. Louis
Carolina at Miami
NY Jets at Baltimore
Jacksonville at Houston
Tennessee at Oakland
Indianapolis at Arizona
Dallas at NY Giants
Denver at New England - can't see Belichick and Brady dropping back to back games

MON,

effzee

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more worried about the Giants then I am the Cowboys. Giants have shown they can get on a hot streak heading into the playoffs. Cowboys have never shown that, plus the Giants have a much better defense then Dallas, and Eli is a million times better then Romo in the clutch. Eagles should hope the Cowboys win this week and then drop the rest of their games. Plus we still have a head to head game against Dallas.

I mean yeah either way it helps us. I think which ever team losses pretty much is out of it only because Giants at 4-7 would need to beat the Redskins possibly twice, SD, Seattle, and Detroit. All teams with better QBs then what they have beaten in their 4 game win streak.

Dallas also could just collapse if they lose one more game. But they do seem to have the easier schedule. If they beat the Giants they next play Raiders. Hopefully Rodgers is back for the game against Dallas.

Curious how The Revolution handles the bye week. Seen a lot of teams come back real flat after a week off. Need the Eagles to come out and play their best game yet.

jakncoke

Banned
lulz. I'll never stray to the Gaming side after getting banned there recently, people over there are so goddamn sensitive.

Andr 2 major console launches in 2 weeks leads the mods trigger happy to keep shit chill because the fanboys got white foam mouth

Top Bottom