• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

ShaneB

Congrats man, it really is an amazing system.

Welcome back sir!

its funny reading through the power rankings today. seahawks still ranked #2 of course and most of it says "WELP THE SEAHAWKS GOT THE WAKEUP CALL THEY NEEDED!"

and what happened when we beat them 2 weeks ago? "WELP THE SEAHAWKS GOT THE WAKEUP CALL THEY NEEDED!" not sure i remember the media being on a teams nuts this much since the 07 patty cakes

Can't help but agree with you. The Power Rankings are all sorts of wacky this week.

jakncoke

Banned
NBA declared draft lottery wasnt stupid enough

"Grantland.com reports that the NBA is set to consider and bring to its owners within the next year a proposal that would radically change the way the draft order is determined. It inolves a cyclical pattern of set draft order, repeating every thirty years. In short, each team would know precisely what pick it will have until infinity."

If this happens i'll jnc to the end of time. Yes, lets give good teams 10 years of top 10 picks at certain times

edit; nevermind the guy i was talking to decided to not give me all the information

Top Bottom