• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2xxx

Banned
TAINT LOLOL TAINT LUCKFACE!!!

what.png

Pagano was really creative today. None of that vanilla soft serve bullshit d he's been calling lately. Definitely some creative blitz packages as Gruden said

Velcro Fly

It was the one mistake he made all night. He doesn't play defense and he can't reliably throw it to himself for yards. They were never coming back down 10 with less than two minutes left anyway.

Pimpwerx

Tannehill and Luck are both still unproven, stop your crying. That pick was Luck's fault.

Not crying, actually. LOLing. Tanny would kill for Luck's line and receivers. He gets sacked by a 5-man rush just because the d-line pushes his guys right back into him. Like I said earlier, I haven't been as impressed with Luck as others have. Honestly, his running in critical moments has been what impresses me the most. I don't watch enough Colts, so I can admit I might be wrong, but this is just the impression I get. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom