• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a dolphins game that was ridiculous from a few years back with peyton where the fins had 45 minutes TOP!

5LRFJnV.png

That's what I get for giving the past Colts D any credit.

Going to see my first Browns game this weekend!

Hold me. :(

Trent Dilfer was the Browns QB the last time the Browns visited GB, and came away victorious no less on a huge TD from Braylon Edwards.

Let's see if older man Weeden can come up with the same magic.

rando14

That was settled last week!!

If only Dangeruss was 3 inches taller, he'd be a living god!!

only one of the young QB's has made it to the superbowl tho

Yeah then he let the fame get to his head! Too busy losing Madden bets and hanging out with Flake-o to pay attention to his game on the field!

are mighty wings good? too embarrassed to drive up to a mcdonald's to try them out!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Never been to a away game, just home. But if Browns fans travel well there you'll have fun no matter what, especially if you tailgate

I'll be tailgating for sure my friend.

I've only got to tailgate once in the 2 games I've been to previously. I'll give Buffalo props for their tailgate, that's about it.

If only Dangeruss was 3 inches taller, he'd be a living god!!

Yeah then he let the fame get to his head! Too busy losing Madden bets and hanging out with Flake-o to pay attention to his game on the field!

are mighty wings good? too embarrassed to drive up to a mcdonald's to try them out!

oh kap is suckin' dick all right but i'm just saying he made it to the superbowl and no one can ever.... EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take it away from him!

You should be more worried about winning your division than this pointless as Luck vs. Tannehill bullshit. Lol @ saying Luck's line is good. They were bad last year, and are bad this year.
Yes, it's so stupid. Makes Dolphins fans look bad to whine about that crap during a Colts game especially.

I ain't even mad. Never once felt confident about a Colts/Chargers game because of shit like tonight. I haven't recovered from that 2007 game where Peyton threw 6 INTs.
Yep it's like Marquez and Pacquiao.. Chargers just have the Colts' number.

Hartt951

Lmao, I cannot believe this is the first time I have seen this picture—so good!

Also, very proud of my Bolts tonight. Pathetic effort last week and we rebounded and came to ball against a very good Colts team. Glad to see Vincent Brown and Keenan Allen starting to develop, they are our future, however I can only help but wonder what our record would look like if Danario Alexander and Malcom Floyd (our two starting WRs) were not on IR.

Bowser

THU, OCT 17
Seattle at Arizona

SUN, OCT 20
Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Cincinnati at Detroit
Buffalo at Miami
New England at NY Jets
Dallas at Philadelphia
Chicago at Washington
St. Louis at Carolina
San Diego at Jacksonville
San Francisco at Tennessee
Cleveland at Green Bay
Houston at Kansas City
Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Denver at Indianapolis

MON, OCT 21
Minnesota at NY Giants

cdyhybrid

Watching luck post game interview , he is a hard guy not to like

It's amazing he didn't turn into a douche despite all that time in close proximity with Worst Harbs.

I ain't even mad. Never once felt confident about a Colts/Chargers game because of shit like tonight. I haven't recovered from that 2007 game where Peyton threw 6 INTs.

It's alright, you guys already have a playoff bye locked up.

Am I the only one thinking Houston is going to give KC a run for their money Sunday? Despite Schaub being absent, I think the D is going to come out wild. Probably going to be a low scoring, ground and pound game, but I think Houston can pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom