• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

BUF @ NYJ

JAC @ BAL
CLE @ PIT
CAR @ TEN
CHI @ STL
DAL @ TB
DET @ GB
MIA @ PHI
NO @ WAS

MIN @ OAK - surprisingly the best game of the week
KC @ DEN
NE @ NYG

ARI @ SEA

HOU @ CIN - not even Dalton primetime fuckery can save Houston

squicken

I didn't realize Amari Cooper was dropping passes as much as Mike Evans. Mike Crabtree looks good for Oakland. Good career bump going from Kaep to Carr

Nice OP, Act!

Really interested to see what Baltimore looks like this week against Jacksonville at home. Bortles can blow up our terrible secondary, and our offense begins the Kamar Aiken as a #1 WR era. Brutal stuff, and clearly this is not a good team, but this game will say a lot if this is a top 5 draft pick team, or a 12-15 pick team.

Because it's the wrong thing to do, Flacco will probably go off, and will this team to 7 wins and the 13th pick.

KaYotiX

Banned
Go Pack Go! Maybe we can win against Detroit. If not fire everyone.....

Also Fallout, tomb raider and Legacy of the Void are all freaking amazing!

MRSA

Banned
I needed him this week. Maybe I would of had a chance in fantasy football. :(

Hello friend, at the end of the month I get into Knotts for free along with another person. I can buy six additional tickets for $30 each, SoCal NFLGAF meet at Knotts. Even kas is invited.

Jeremy Lane practiced today!

o18Qcpn.gif

:D

Morning friends

Kiryu

Welcome to Seahawks 12th man field, we'll give you some beatings! Even if Palmer's back. We still are here to play for division title.

This is the definitely division game of week!

Go Hawks!

Put 3 hours into Legacy of the Void so far. Love it outside of what it's doing with some characters. Don't have interest in Fallout or Tomb Raider though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

If we actually lose to the Lions at home, then we should fire everyone and trade Fraudgers.

Packers will roll though.

jmdajr

Xbox One 50 bucks off at Best Buy for Black Friday (all bundles)

And you get a free controller with some of the bundles.

Not very good? I know Jeff from Giant Bomb wasnt a huge fan.

I think AW was the more fun campaign, and just as a personal preference I wish they had gone back to the story branch paths from BO2 and didn't straight recycle the "WHOA COVERUP" stuff. The superpower stuff is kinda fun though. Also don't like the blurry dips to 30 fps for cutscenes after AW was 60 across the board.

Xbox One 50 bucks off at Best Buy for Black Friday (all bundles)

And you get a free controller with some of the bundles.

Ordered the 1 TB bundle with Gears UE, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Rare Replay. Went with Halo 5 as the free game. Should be here today actually. Got a $50 GC from Target and probably gonna use that on Tomb Raider.

Crisco

Banned
Cam has a pretty good shot at getting himself in the record books for a couple different stats this year,

--QB Cam Newton rushed for his 38th career touchdown, tying him with Kordell Stewart for 2nd-most by a QB since 1970. Hall of Famer Steve Young tops that all-time list with 41.

Newton also inched closer to Young for the most games with a passing and rushing touchdown since 1970. Newton now has 29. Young had 31.

Top Bottom