• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

2nd Page ASSHOLES!
tumblr_m4wndolKQP1qa4z9wo1_250.gif

Your doomed without the squeeeeee! Also fuck Gus Bradly, fire him!

Congrats again Bread.. You and Wienke can start an accounting firm and help Bionic hide his money from his wife.

I already finished my undergrad.. I'm working on my master's online. Woo... I will have that by next August of next year

I still got another 5+ years (for PhD) and I'm 32 if that helps...

Edit: Bread, we can watch the LA Chargers win their first Owl!

You are a young 32 though. You'll get to see another Dolphins bowl in your lifetime..

It's too late for BG and I for the browns.

I'm taking a free online course in February. What's up fellow college students!

Howdoyoudofellowkids.gif

He went full Animu

*Prays for a Packer win*

No.. This needs to continue.. He can't rely on Rodgers to save his soul.. He has to save himself.

Whoopi hasn't done shit since Sister Act, my point still stands

It's what Devante Adams and all the other Packer fucks did to me.

Tomorrow is gameday so let us pray for cleansing

You are right about Whoopi.. But my point still stands.

Also.. Wienke..

youactinlikealittlebitchrightnow.gif

Stop being so negative.. I yelled at Slay and said it would be okay and that they could win and sure enough.. What happened? I was right.

Start being positive.. You have Aaron Rodgers and his WR are suffering from the dropsies.. Fine... It can change and they can start catching more balls than Munn does from the Packers locker room.
did I make Greg proud with this one?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No.. This needs to continue.. He can't rely on Rodgers to save his soul.. He has to save himself.

You are right about Whoopi.. But my point still stands.

Also.. Wienke..

youactinlikealittlebitchrightnow.gif

Stop being so negative.. I yelled at Slay and said it would be okay and that they could win and sure enough.. What happened? I was right.

Start being positive.. You have Aaron Rodgers and his WR are suffering from the dropsies.. Fine... It can change and they can start catching more balls than Munn does from the Packers locker room.
did I make Greg proud with this one?

Last time I acted like a little bitch we won the Super Bowl

So there's always hope that this team could make it but starting 6-0 and then going 1-4 is a bad look. Need to get hot here starting tomorrow if we want any chance of success. If we lose tomorrow, 9-7 becomes very likely. I would normally see 11-5 based on our remaining opponents but I was really surprised by some of the recent losses.

MechDX

bionic77

That sounds cool.

Not in a world where Cleveland exists Bionic.. that's the mantra to help people sleep at night when in question about your sports teams. Browns Power..

Anyway, if you need to suck FMT levels of ass to get Ben Simmons.. it will be worth it and the Lakers in contention for the next several years.
If Russell ends up being decent, and I have seen some good signs, we have a decent young core. Clarkson is a decent player and Randle could be a low level star.

What we are missing is that superstar. I am hoping we get a legit star or second piece in the draft this year and we get a little bit of luck in free agency and land a legit star to lead the way.

The only thing we would be missing at that point would be the coach. If all this shit happens we would only be 2 years away from being back in the playoffs and contending. Golden State are the best right now but I know from experience that that shit doesn't last and ends sooner than you would think.

Honestly though we were so fucking spoiled during the Kobe era. That was 17 legit years of always being entertained. Even when we were not contenders Kobe was still the most exciting player to watch in the league. It is really going to be almost impossible to top that. Hopefully Cedric the Great's kids are getting old enough to come back to LA and take us to that next level.

Last time I acted like a little bitch we won the Super Bowl

So there's always hope that this team could make it but starting 6-0 and then going 1-4 is a bad look. Need to get hot here starting tomorrow if we want any chance of success. If we lose tomorrow, 9-7 becomes very likely. I would normally see 11-5 based on our remaining opponents but I was really surprised by some of the recent losses.

Then why you acting like that if it worked out the last time?

You're right. They have sucked recently.. But they just need to get hot and it will be okay. Think positive.

If Russell ends up being decent, and I have seen some good signs, we have a decent young core. Clarkson is a decent player and Randle could be a low level star.

What we are missing is that superstar. I am hoping we get a legit star or second piece in the draft this year and we get a little bit of luck in free agency and land a legit star to lead the way.

The only thing we would be missing at that point would be the coach. If all this shit happens we would only be 2 years away from being back in the playoffs and contending. Golden State are the best right now but I know from experience that that shit doesn't last and ends sooner than you would think.

Honestly though we were so fucking spoiled during the Kobe era. That was 17 legit years of always being entertained. Even when we were not contenders Kobe was still the most exciting player to watch in the league. It is really going to be almost impossible to top that. Hopefully Cedric the Great's kids are getting old enough to come back to LA and take us to that next level.

That's Ben Simmons..

And since Kobe is leaving.. You can potentially attract the superstars (Durant, insert LeBron joke, etc)

It will be fine.

bionic77

Did the Pats fans on GAF cry about the officiating as much as the Boston media has?

It is very weird to me how the cheaters and their fans keep pushing the myth that they are being persecuted. It shouldn't be that surprising as every criminal and those who support them think this way, but I assumed that there would be some grown ups in Boston who would have the decency to at least be silent.

Honestly we got fucked over by the refs in the game against Seattle, but that shit happens on the fucking road. And we didn't help matters by making some retarded coaching moves.

Basically to sum up, fuck the Pats. Forever.

Top Bottom