• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

squicken

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2015/week-12-dvoa-ratings

The disintegration of the Philadelphia Eagles over the last couple weeks is mind-blowing. This is a team that ranked second in defensive DVOA just two weeks ago! It's really just two games for the defense, which was perfectly fine when the Eagles narrowly lost to Miami 20-19 in Week 10. The offense has fallen apart over three weeks, or basically since Mark Sanchez became the starting quarterback. Last year, the drop from Nick Foles to Sanchez wasn't very big. This year, the drop from Bradford to Sanchez is apparently much bigger, although the difference is bigger in DVOA than yards per play because of opponent adjustments and turnovers.

Take a look at what has happened to the Eagles offense over the last three weeks, and the defense over the last two. For those wondering, Philadelphia is now listed as sixth in DVOA in Weeks 1-10 rather than second because of changes in opponent adjustments and stat corrections.
y4nXNcV.jpg

TheFrza

You are so right about Pettine. Has any other coach ever let things get personal like this with a player? He is starting a worse player at QB because he doesnt like the other guy.

I think there are similar stories all of the time int he NFL, just not with anyone as media "friendly" as Manziel. There were rumors that many of the players in Jax were cut because the bumped heads with JDR back in the day.

I think there are similar stories all of the time int he NFL, just not with anyone as media "friendly" as Manziel. There were rumors that many of the players in Jax were cut because the bumped heads with JDR back int he day.

True, JDR doing the same in Oak.

Malalaw

Man I've been dealing with a headache ever since my head got whipped into the side of my door at work. Shit sucks.

Line_HTX

We only have one Texas triangle and it's in the nba. A second would be much welcomed our nba teams do just fine no reason to think an nfl team wouldn't.

Pretty sure Jerry won't allow it. San Antonio is a Cowboys town after all.

Man I've been dealing with a headache ever since my head got whipped into the side of my door at work. Shit sucks.

Concussion protocol in you go. Boop.

cashman

Banned
We only have one Texas triangle and it's in the nba. A second would be much welcomed our nba teams do just fine no reason to think an nfl team wouldn't.

Cowboys are too big of a market in Texas. Houston already tried and failed once and now the Texans are barely more popular than the Cowboys in Houston.

Malalaw

Rest assured I'll be playing Sunday.

Also no, not going to use this page for some workers comp bullshit. Will go to the doctor later this afternoon though.

Don't forget the norv connection too, see it's a seamless transition. Jerry is one of the best owners in the nfl god awful GM tho and I can't overstate that enough he's fucking awful at it. We have some genuinely good guys you can root for. Witten is all class, Sean Lee is great, Byron Jones looks special in his rookie year and our oline is pretty likeable.

It's a good effort but I doubt it'll be Dallas. Won't be the Pats for obvious reasons and I'm reluctant to choose any of the other NFC West teams although Seattle are built basically the same way I fantasy draft on Madden and it would be nice to beat the LA Rams twice a year.

Actually, let's run down the teams in the NFL:

AFC East

Pats - :jnc no
Jests - Fuck Fireman Ed. No.
Bills - Is Buffalo even a real place? No.
Dolphins - Fuck Mercury Morris and 17-0. No.

AFC North

Bungles - Maybe? Not sure I can get past Andy Dalton being ginger.
Steelers - Bionic likes them. He also likes Dark Knight Rises. No.
Ravens - Purple is a sweet colour and I appreciate Ray casually getting away with murder and going on to win two rings. Maybe.
Browns - Sorry BG, I don't hate myself this much. No.

AFC South

Colts - A million years of Peyton, then tank and wind up with Luck? That's just obnoxious, fuck the Colts. No.
Texans - JJ Watt is a shameless attention whore and Mech never accepts Xbox Live party invites. I hope the Texans get contracted. No.
Jags - Owned by the man who may have kept the Rams in St. Louis and it could be fun to root for the same team as Gata. Maybe.
Titans - I went to Nashville once. I got beaten at pool and saw a woman pissing in the middle of a car park. No.

AFC West

Denver Broncos - Tabris roots for them right? That guy's a dipshit. No.
Chiefs - I like Andy Reid and Alex Smith. Maybe?
Raiders - If they still had the zombified remains of Al Davis in charge then this would have been a no brainer. Don't know if I can get on board with Mark Davis, look at that hair for fucks sake. Maybe.
Chargers - Fuck Bread.

Might do the NFC teams later.

Zeke

Cowboys are too big of a market in Texas. Houston already tried and failed once and now the Texans are barely more popular than the Cowboys in Houston.
Texans do great in their market and are still a young franchise hard to compete with franchise as storied as Dallas. I don't doubt my cities ability to support a team or south Texas for that matter.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
It's a good effort but I doubt it'll be Dallas. Won't be the Pats for obvious reasons and won't be any of the other NFC West teams although Seattle are built basically the same way I fantasy draft on Madden.

AFC East

AFC North

Ravens - Purple is a sweet colour and I appreciate Ray casually getting away with murder and going on to win two rings. Maybe.

AFC South

Colts - A million years of Peyton, then tank and wind up with Luck? That's just obnoxious, fuck the Colts. No.
Texans - JJ Watt is a shameless attention whore and Mech never accepts Xbox Live party invites. I hope the Texans get contracted. No.
Jags - Owned by the man who may have kept the Rams in St. Louis and it could be fun to root for the same team as Gata. Maybe.
Titans - I went to Nashville once. I got beaten at pool and saw a woman pissing in the middle of a car park. No.

AFC West

Raiders - If they still had the zombified remains of Al Davis in charge then this would have been a no brainer. Don't know if I can get on board with Mark Davis, look at that hair for fucks sake. Maybe.
Chargers - Fuck Bread.

Bitch, don't use Mech against us! We kicked him out!

Godslay

Banned
It's a good effort but I doubt it'll be Dallas. Won't be the Pats for obvious reasons and I'm reluctant to choose any of the other NFC West teams although Seattle are built basically the same way I fantasy draft on Madden and it would be nice to beat the LA Rams twice a year.

AFC East

AFC North

AFC South

AFC West

Chargers - Fuck Bread.

Tabris is a Manning fan. He never had any alignment to the Broncos aside from liking Manning. We let him in on the basis that he was upfront about that.

Line_HTX

Stupid Russian, I hope you get kicked in the dick for badmouthing the greatest Defensive End besides Reggie White.

>:O

AFC East

AFC North

AFC South

AFC West

Chargers - Fuck Bread.

Now's the time to jump onto the Ravens train. This season is a complete shit show, but next year, we're bound to bounce back with a little health and turning some of these close losses into wins.

Sources: Ravens working out ex-Texans quarterback Ryan Mallett https://t.co/SBfXwBXLKT

Better than Clausen.

Top Bottom