• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

tumblr_nvxboxPXdP1u2sooko1_400.gif

eznark

Banned
That was fun. Packers still suck but it was cool to watch them have fun again at least one more time before the humiliation of next week.

Bowser

Panthers' reverse playoff revenge tour begins next week:

vs Seattle (2015)
vs Arizona (2009)
vs New England (2003)

Let's get it.

KaYotiX

Banned
Redskins are awful. Let's see how they perform against the Cards.

Granted I think Green Bay will win that game, I just don't see them marching up and down the field like they did tonight.

Cards got blown out recently by Seattle who just lucked into the next round so ya never know.

bionic77

As a Bronco? No.

Mistaking me for Tabris.

I was just referring to this year.
I would never mistake you for Tabris my friend.

As a Steelers fan it did pop into my head. Though the last time was 10 years ago and both qbs could still throw the ball.

This Sunday it's going to be about which gimp can not fuck up.

Kiryu

Just got back home and... how did Green bay Packers manage to score a lot after I left the home with the score at 0-11?!?

Is it first time for all wild card teams to advance to next round in the playoff history?

Sure... and they'll lose next week, too... but they went up against the Texans and their fierce battalion of Cleveland Browns reject quarterbacks and their non-existent 'cause Foster is broke all the time run game. Hardly a surprising outcome there.

Pats about to get that work.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Cards got blown out recently by Seattle who just lucked into the next round so ya never know.
I wouldn't put any stock into that as it was a total throwaway meaningless game for the Cards, and before the game they planned to only play their starters for the first half. Look forward to the game though and just the same I'm not putting too much stock in the Cards blowout of the Pack. Have no animosity for the Pack like I do the other two NFC teams but hope it's a quality exciting game like their last playoff matchup (although almost no one on the current Cards played in that game).

Edit: My bad just saw there's a new thread. See you there.

Top Bottom