• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

cdyhybrid

@AdamSchefter
Former Jaguars OC Greg Olson, a favorite to become Bills OC, now is planning to become the Los Angeles Rams QB coach, per league source.

The man who tried to teach Josh Freeman, Blaine Gabbert, and Blake Bortles to run offenses now has to try to teach Jared Goff and Case Keenum how to throw

Good luck lmfao
This pleases me

Bronx-Man

Banned
@AdamSchefter
Former Jaguars OC Greg Olson, a favorite to become Bills OC, now is planning to become the Los Angeles Rams QB coach, per league source.

The man who tried to teach Josh Freeman, Blaine Gabbert, and Blake Bortles to run offenses now has to try to teach Jared Goff and Case Keenum how to throw

Good luck lmfao
giphy.gif

bionic77

Oh shit Fire Emblem for Switch? Two games one this year and a legit ass one next year?

We are truly blessed!

The boy did it again! Look what a boy did!

JoyConBoyz all day!

Spinluck

Oh shit Fire Emblem for Switch? Two games one this year and a legit ass one next year?

We are truly blessed!

JoyConBoyz all day!

it's Dynasty Warriors with a Fire Emblem reskin.

I'm mad hyped for next years FE though...

Hindl

That FE mobile game doesn't look that bad either. I'll probably play it for a little bit. And FE Gaiden is sweet but I still haven't beaten fates

Miracle

We are truly blessed!

JoyConBoyz all day!

Switch is getting Dynasty Warriors with Fire Emblem skin on it. Not worth a damn. Even that damn mobile FE mobile game looks 10x more appealing.

The 3DS however is getting an actual Fire Emblem game.

echoes1.gif

Freaking Switch can't even get the right Fire Emblem yet.

Le'Veon Bell ‏@L_Bell26 20 Jan 2013
Ppl are crazy if they think the Ravens are about to win this game...Tom Brady don't lose in AFC championship games! lol

Mindlog

@AdamSchefter

Good luck lmfao
Time to take a trip back to a classic episode we shot back in 2011.
Holy shit, on purpose?

Saw this on my Twitter timeline. Seems stupid enough for the Broons to do it

charles
‏@FourVerts
i'm sure browns twitter would freak the hell out, but what if they took watson at 1 and kizer/mahomes/trubisky at 12 and let them battle

Senior bowl rosters out
Full listing: http://www.seniorbowl.com/rosters-2017.php?squad=South

Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler 19m 19 minutes ago
The top-3 players on the Senior Bowl roster IMO are all on the South Team ( # Browns): TE OJ Howard, OL Forrest Lamp, TE/WR Evan Engram.
rate it 1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars Reply | Quote
Look what the boy fucking did. OJ MY Howard

Cal Qb Davis Webb also on the list, worth a look. Some other interesting names too at other positions

4 Packers receivers are on the injury report. Jordy, Davante, and Geronimo didn't practice.

Rodgers is going to throw the game winning TD pass to himself

bionic77

Switch is getting Dynasty Warriors with Fire Emblem skin on it. Not worth a damn. Even that damn mobile FE mobile game looks 10x more appealing.

The 3DS however is getting an actual Fire Emblem game.

echoes1.gif

Freaking Switch can't even get the right Fire Emblem yet.
Switch is getting real Fire Emblem in 2018 with full servicing for the Boyz.

Check yo facts!

bionic77

That one season of being healthy sure was swell
The defense carried Fraudgers ass to that first SB before he picked apart our old defense and got all the credit and money and Munns.

It is only fair that he return the favor and carry the defense this year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fighting games seem to take the same number of hours of practice as it'd take to become a concert pianist (at the esports level). Plus, like music, you have to be in a certain age range to have the reaction time.

Fighting games aren't for us olds.

Fighting games seem to take the same number of hours of practice as it'd take to become a concert pianist (at the esports level). Plus, like music, you have to be in a certain age range to have the reaction time.

Daigo and Uncle Valle is still a go!!

#teamolds

KaYotiX

Banned
4 Packers receivers are on the injury report. Jordy, Davante, and Geronimo didn't practice.

Rodgers is going to throw the game winning TD pass to himself

As if they didnt have enough problems on the defensive side.....YAY now its on the offensive side of the ball!!!!

Line_HTX

Fighting games are taking up primetime slots on TV.

Fighting games never die

Yep. Thank Bill Walton and I hope he is at EVO 2017 so he could compete at 68 years old, LOL

Daigo and Uncle Valle is still a go!!

#teamolds

Top Bottom