• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh shit Fire Emblem for Switch? Two games one this year and a legit ass one next year?

We are truly blessed!

The boy did it again! Look what a boy did!

JoyConBoyz all day!
2016 had four Fire Emblem games. TMS, Conquest, Birthright, Revelations.

squicken

Schaub had some pretty good years, but Mech ran his vicious smear campaign and ruined him. #Facts

Well once he got hurt by Haynesworth he was never the same. He lost the ability to drive the ball and started throwing all those INTs. But before that injury he was pretty good. Best comparison would be a bigger Kirk Cousins. A lot of his success came because the line was very good, and Arian Foster and Andre Johnson were in the top two or three at their positions

greepoman

I need to know based off recent research below how Aaron Rodgers will play this weekend

01IReQY.jpg
gaVnEj2.jpg

squicken

I think Pat Mahomes is going to be the best QB in this draft class. Needs to sit a year and learn to play in a pro system, but he can he is the QB I'd draft ahead of any of the others

But Sweeney.. this will be the worst L that Grova will have ever taken..

It just might kill him..

If he survives, he'll be stronger than ever and can overcome anything
If he doesn't, he'll have only dealt with President Trump for less than a month

I'm failing to see the downside here tbh. Sounds like a paradise of opportunity

bionic77

I need to know based off recent research below how Aaron Rodgers will play this weekend
Sources say that Rodgers outsourced the sexual responsibilities to a JoyConBoyz and he is focusing on football. This makes sense because he has returned to form and Munn is the type of bitch a low level JCB would fucks with.

The top guys have 2 or 3 girls like that at the same time. The bitches just can't say no to the JoyCons!

Sorry PS4 fans. You ain't invited to that party. At least you got the graphics!

Sources say that Rodgers outsourced the sexual responsibilities to a JoyConBoyz and he is focusing on football. This makes sense because he has returned to form and Munn is the type of bitch a low level JCB would fucks with.

The top guys have 2 or 3 girls like that at the same time. The bitches just can't say no to the JoyCons!

Sorry PS4 fans. You ain't invited to that party. At least you got the graphics!

So what you're saying is JoyCon Boyz all have beards? Explains why you're always being forced to go shopping for rugs and handbags with Mrs. Bionic.

bionic77

So what you're saying is JoyCon Boyz all have beards? Explains why you're always being forced to go shopping for rugs and handbags with Mrs. Bionic.
No I am saying that JCBs get hot ass bitches on account of the JoyCons. Girls can't say no to the JoyCons. We got ice cubes and everything necessary for a dope ass roof party.

In contrast Boners and PlayStation people are angry and alone.

Birthright and Conquest have full length campaign and Revelations is a about 2/3rds of one. Round up.
"full length campaign", of which they share the first 6(?) levels. And everything's DLC...

It's one game, just split to pull more money from fans.

(to make it worse, Fates is not very good, but that's a separate discussion)

e: I am pretty hyped about Echoes though

Gobias

Banned
I would have very little problems cheering for the Steelers on Sunday if Ben got his leg broken and Landry Jones came in to style on the Patriots

Reggie Fils-Aime said:
The smart phone app that we’re creating, that will be part of our online service, we believe is going to be a very compelling part of the overall proposition because that’s how you’ll voice chat, that’s how you’ll do your matchmaking, and create your lobby. We also think it’s a very elegant solution because if you’ve taken your switch on the go, you’ve put yourself in a hotspot, you’re looking at get a quick match of Mario Kart in, to whip out some sort of bulky, gamer headset is a bit of a challenge.

So we think we’ve got an elegant solution. That’s a very specific answer to your question.

Why are Nintendo intent on sabotaging themselves?

Top Bottom