• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

WedgeX

Banned
Good morning. It's a great day to Trust the Process, friends.

Fuck the process.

calvin-johnson-robbed-o.gif

Now don't fire a guy after one year.

Yeah Florio said that he got such a huge contract because no one wanted to come to SF after what happened the last few years. He also said he is hearing the Kyle will get to hand pick his own GM and that he is going to interview 4 different guys for the job.

Does seem likely, now that Bagwell and Rodriguez are in. Both were suspected steroid users.

At least two voters were on the record saying they couldn't really continue to hold grudges against users after giving Bud recognition despite presiding over the whole era. Helps that idiots like Schilling are threatening voters, giving them a free vote for anyone else they actually want and deserve to get in instead

bionic77

another day, another reminder how shit the switch is
Look at this fucking guy. This fucking guy.

Shitting on the anti-Trump and anti-Brady console every day of the week. The one and only console that is supposed to signal the start of our rebellion against the shitty direction our country and the world is trending.

And here he comes out with a week old mcnugget in his hand, a strap on in his ass, and a Trump hat on his head.

I thought better of you Greg.

:(

jmdajr

Shitting on the anti-Trump and anti-Brady console every day of the week. The one and only console that is supposed to signal the start of our rebellion against the shitty direction our country and the world is trending.

And here he comes out with a week old mcnugget in his hand, a strap on in his ass, and a Trump hat on his head.

Supporting the Switch is supporting Trump. We are taking gaming backwards not forward!

Please don't do this man. Think of all the progress we have made. Perhaps we need an intervention.

Greg

Supporting the Switch is supporting Trump. We are talking gaming backwards not forward!

Please don't do this man. Think of all the progress we have made. Perhaps we need an intervention.

I only want the best for you, bionic.

I cant believe that Irsay still wont say anything about the HC or GM's jobs for next year. After it came out that he tried to hire other people you would think he would say something.

bionic77

Supporting the Switch is supporting Trump. We are talking gaming backwards not forward!

Zelda: Botw gives the people hope. Its Ghibli the movie.

Trump (with help from his favorite team the Pats) and the current gen of consoles takes it away and extinguishes it. Look at what the current gen did to fucking Greg. He used to mean something around here!

Spinluck

I cant believe that Irsay still wont say anything about the HC or GM's jobs for next year. After it came out that he tried to hire other people you would think he would say something.

Not really a good state to leave the team in.

It was reported the Colts players were constantly calling Colts beat writers begging for info on the situation because no one knows what's going on.

There's only 4 teams left in the post season and I don't think that a potential candidate is on any of those teams, and he could've asked talked to some college level guys already. I have no idea what's happening. But it's a mess.

If his plan was Gruden as HC and Peyton as GM then he is lost. Peyton doesn't even have that front office experience yet, and Gruden has been out of the coaching game for over a decade.

All in all, HIS fault for even bringing these clowns in, and extending their contracts.

Not really a good state to leave the team in.

It was reported the Colts players were constantly calling Colts beat writers begging for info on the situation because no one knows what's going on.

There's only 4 teams left in the post season and I don't think that a potential candidate is on any of those teams, and he could've asked talked to some college level guys already. I have no idea what's happening. But it's a mess.

If his plan was Gruden as HC and Peyton as GM then he is lost. Peyton doesn't even have that front office experience yet, and Gruden has been out of the coaching game for over a decade.

All in all, HIS fault for even bringing these clowns in, and extending their contracts.

Gruden's never coming back. Irsay needs help if he genuinely thought he'd be able to wrangle him away from the deal he has

Hindl

I'm getting the Switch no matter what, it has the games I want and by the end of the gen might be the console I have the most games for. But man Nintendo is just putting up roadblocks every step of the way

Gruden's never coming back. Irsay needs help if he genuinely thought he'd be able to wrangle him away from the deal he has

Irsay should have either fired Pagano and Grigson, and then done a full coaching search, or just kept them and not tried to hire other coaches. The way he handled this is the worst possible way. Florio said that he has tried to contact Irsay numerous times to find out if those guys are coming back or not and he wont reply. He should blow those guys out and bring in Chip and Tom Gamble. Chip would do great things with Luck.

bionic77

No...that's Ghibli movies

We've lost bionic, friends. In addition the L he took, he's become one himself

LoL
I meant it looks like Ghibli the game.

And L nothing. Uncle Bionic has never let anyone down before. I was right about Jordan, I was right about the Pats, I was right about Brady and I am right about the Switch.

Stay in the basement with your garbo current gen consoles while the JoyConBoyz are playing with ice cubes with hot bitches on the rooftops.

Duxxy3

Seriously starting to think that Irsay isn't quite right, mentally speaking. I think Polian did a great job of covering up for him for so long. Now that he's on his own we're starting to see the real Irsay.

Top Bottom