• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Jarnet87

Last time I gave Nintendo a chance was Gamecube. Wasn't as good as SNES era, but at least they sorta kinda tried.

They tried and no one cared. Then they gave us the Wii. I blame everyone who didn't buy a GC. Rogue Squadron and Luigi's Mansion were dope as fuck. It takes balls to launch a console with a Luigi game and it was great.

MechDX

ooooooooooooo mock draft time!! Daniel Jeremiah Mock 1.0!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...mock-draft-10-49ers-jets-texans-fill-qb-needs
25 TEXANS
Deshaun Watson - QB, Clemson: The Brock Osweiler experiment hasn't worked. Watson could be long gone by this point in the draft, but if he's there, I'd expect the Texans to scoop him up.

If we hired Kelly, hell yes. We didnt so no.

22 DOLPHINS
T.J. Watt - OLB, Wisconsin: Watt isn't as freaky as his older brother, J.J., but he is a very good football player. He is ultra-versatile, athletic and instinctive.

Chris doesnt deserve this! TDR does.

My buddies playing Pebble Beach right now. So jelly :(

I haven't played Pebble Beach in forever

ykzFiAe.jpg

Fantomex

Ranking my sports Ls from 1 to 100?

1) Highly improbable, but a hypothetical Falcons Super Bowl
2) Highly improbable, but a hypothetical Falcons Super Bowl
3) Highly improbable, but a hypothetical Falcons Super Bowl
4) Highly improbable, but a hypothetical Falcons Super Bowl
5) Highly improbable, but a hypothetical Falcons Super Bowl
71) Highly improbable, but a hypothetical Falcons Super Bowl
72) Super Bowl 50 (although in retrospect, this gets made worse if 1-71 occur)
73) Duke losing the National Championship to UConn in 1999
74) Super Bowl 38
75) The Great Red Sox Collapse of 2011
76) Manchester United losing to Barcelona in 2009
77) The Great Jake Delhomme Collapse of 2009
78) Duke losing in the Final Four to UConn in 2004
79) 2005 NFCCG
80) The David Moyes Year of Manchester United
81) The Great Red Sox Postseason Collapse of 2016
82) The Bobby Valentine Year of the Red Sox
83) The Jimmy Clausen Year of the Panthers
84) Manchester United losing to Barcelona in 2011
85) The Greg Paulus Year of Duke
86) That one time I choked in the fantasy football playoffs in all my leagues
87) Duke Football just in general
88) Federer's total inability to beat Djokovic over the last x years
89) Tiger being dead
90) The Great Panthers Collapse of 2016
91) These damn avatars yall keep giving me (but I'm free in 2.5 weeks!)
92) The Louis Van Gaal Years of Manchester United
93) Whatever the hell is happening to Duke right now
94) Bonds and Clemons not being in the Baseball Hall of Fame
95) Losing the 2017 All-Star Game
96) Duke losing to Villanova by 700000 points in the 2009 NCAAT
97) Playing golf in high school instead of basketball and not getting ladies off of my considerable athletic prowess (OK I'm lying)
98) The Armanti Edwards Experiment
99) Brenton Bersin being on the Panthers payroll

Just to tie things back together

100) Highly improbable, but a hypothetical Falcons Super Bowl

Those Barcelona teams were just on another level Grover. Nothing to feel ashamed of. They would have beaten Sachhis Milan even. They were that good.

Hindl

ooooooooooooo mock draft time!! Daniel Jeremiah Mock 1.0!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...mock-draft-10-49ers-jets-texans-fill-qb-needs

If we hired Kelly, hell yes. We didnt so no.

Chris doesnt deserve this! TDR does.

I'd be more than happy with Mike Williams there, especially with how that board shook out. The only question mark I have is that Solomon Thomas is still there, but otherwise can't complain

Speaking of dumb, what would the NFL equivalent of this blatant travel be?

vpxgyEJ.gif

A really bad false start/DPI? I dunno that's bad

MechDX

Andrew Krammer @Andrew_Krammer
On ESPN, Peterson tabbed his hometown Texans, Bucs and Giants as teams he has interest in. Currently under contract for unrealistic $18M
10:51 AM - 19 Jan 2017

Yeah, thats not happening

Tom Nook

They tried and no one cared. Then they gave us the Wii. I blame everyone who didn't buy a GC. Rogue Squadron and Luigi's Mansion were dope as fuck. It takes balls to launch a console with a Luigi game and it was great.

The GC rocked. Those games were the best launch games probably no one mentions a lot.

BF Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 have been added to the EA Access Vault!

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

MS is fucking killing it. Cant wait to try these out.

Those Barcelona teams were just on another level Grover. Nothing to feel ashamed of. They would have beaten Sachhis Milan even. They were that good.

That 2008-09 Manchester United team was probably the finest English side in the last decade, definitely since the Invincibles. I'd take them over the team the year prior that actually did win the Champions League (sorry Dutch). Was there shame in losing to Barca that year? Not really, but it was still a pretty bitter pill to swallow.

The 2010-11 team was definitely just happy to be there though. In NFL terms, that was like the 07 Pats actually winning the Super Bowl and crushing the Giants like they were supposed to.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd be more than happy with Mike Williams there, especially with how that board shook out. The only question mark I have is that Solomon Thomas is still there, but otherwise can't complain

A really bad false start/DPI? I dunno that's bad
A long snap out of the end zone safety.

MechDX

Steve Sisolak ‏@SteveSisolak 7m7 minutes ago
It is official! The @RAIDERS have filed their paperwork to relocate to #LasVegas.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 38s38 seconds ago
Packers exec Eliot Wolf has withdrawn his name for 49ers' GM job, as @TomPelissero reported. He didn't feel it was the right time.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 54s54 seconds ago
Brian Gutekunst is the odds on favorite for the #Niners GM job with Elliot Wolf out.

You don't know Rick Smith. Times like these are when you let your young promising star AJ Bouye walk so you can sign the old veteran.

Texans dont sign/draft players with any kind of large criminal background. #NoThugs

bionic77

We are talking Dolphins not Texans.

C2ipGN6WQAAlCPD.jpg

#GOSTEELERS
Amazing.

Go Switch.., er I mean Steelers!

The Pats won the last battle (the election) and thus the White House but not the war! We can resist and will resist by continuing to oppose them and supporting JoyConBoyz wherever they may be!

Amazing.

Go Switch.., er I mean Steelers!

The Pats won the last battle (the election) and thus the White House but not the war! We can resist and will resist by continuing to oppose them and supporting JoyConBoyz wherever they may be!

Tell you what, Steelers beat Pats and I buy a switch, that's how much I believe in the cause
The cause being bringing down the pats....not the switch

Hindl

There's nothing like playing a slow test match in Don Bradman, just carefully blocking all the good balls and then just glancing the slightly too straight balls down to the leg side and getting a single or two from that. Then when the fast bowler bowls a ball that is short and perfect to pull and you get a boundary like you're Ricky Ponting reincarnated it feels great.

So you keep playing patiently for hours, just blocking the balls and getting through many podcasts until you get arrogant enough to think "oh man this ball is a good length and on a good line by being just outside the off stump, but fuck it I'm set batsman and my confidence is high, why don't I just try driving this ball instead of blocking it or leaving it, what's the worst that could happen?" Then you do that and you end up edging a ball to the slips and the carefully constructed innings you spent so long on just comes crashing down around you. You lament your misfortune at doing such a foolish shot and throwing your wicket away when you're on 99 after 170 balls. Then you think, "well this is a fucking ripper of a cricket game."
Boban pls translate

MechDX

Jeremiah's mock had him going to Cleveland at 12. This is also known as the darkest timeline.

The Browns are going to fuck up free agency (108 million cap space) and the Draft (11 picks total. 2 first and 2 second) for everyone.

BG going to be strutting around the off season thread like
200.gif

Top Bottom