• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Hindl

Jeremiah's mock had him going to Cleveland at 12. This is also known as the darkest timeline.

I'd be shocked if he went to the Browns honestly. To me Cook and Fournette are the only top 20 backs in the draft, and the only teams before the Eagles that would make sense would be the Jets, the Panthers, and possibly the Colts if they win the coin toss. Maybe the Jags too.

If I'm the Eagles and Fournette, Cook, Williams and Davis are off the board, as well as the blue chip players (Foster, Barrett, etc.) are off the board I'd want a trade down

The Browns are going to fuck up free agency (108 million cap space) and the Draft (11 picks total. 2 first and 2 second) for everyone.

BG going to be strutting around the off season thread like
200.gif

Most cap space by a mile and 5 picks in the top 65. Time for the Browns to step up

bionic77

Tell you what, Steelers beat Pats and I buy a switch, that's how much I believe in the cause
The cause being bringing down the pats....not the switch
Deal!

This is going to happen so PM your size so I can send you an official JoyConBoyz t-shirt. Once you in the club be sure to sex responsibly and wrap it up. JoyConBoyz always use protection. With their controller and their ladies!

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Seattle may lose 2nd-round pick in 2017 draft as a result of season-long failure to disclose knee injury to Richard Sherman, per @mortreport

Tall4Life

Seattle may lose 2nd-round pick in 2017 draft as a result of season-long failure to disclose knee injury to Richard Sherman, per @mortreport
They should never be allowed to play football again, fucking cheating scumbags

If the Steelers beat the Patriots, then I'm not going to buy a Switch.

If the Patriots beat the Steelers, then I'm also not going to buy a Switch.

Duxxy3

Pete is going to pull a Belichick and put Sherman on the injury report every week. List everything. Just because.

Bread

Banned
You never had they money to own a Nintendo console how would you know?
Bionic making the JoyConBoyz look bad, glad I bailed early before he started attacking possible customers.

This would never happen with the Scorpio Krew, we welcome all people, poor and rich, beautiful and gata.

Hindl

Sherman is playing in the fucking Pro Bowl, how injured can he be?

After reading player testimonies on all the shit they're pumping into their bodies pre and post-game, I bet he's pretty fucking injured. Also, Pro Bowl is essentially flag football in terms of effort

bionic77

Hi Lunchbox. Hows the speedboat doing?
That was in response to you saying you never played Zelda and that all of your burger meat was second hand (something like that at least).

Damn, this place is becoming very Patriots/Trump friendly and anti-JoyConBoyz.

You all making me question whether I should take my talents to NBA-age again!

MechDX

That was in response to you saying you never played Zelda and that all of your burger meat was second hand (something like that at least).

Damn, this place is becoming very Patriots/Trump friendly and anti-JoyConBoyz.

You all making me question whether I should take my talents to NBA-age again!

VxO2H4t.gif

Top Bottom