• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Seahawks bandwagon hit its peak during the 2014 season. They had 4 of the top 10 selling jerseys. The first thing a "diehard" fan does is buy a jersey.

Wilson can't make the top 10 anymore.

Seattle a hilarious place. White people all have either Wilson or 12's except for the 30-40 year old white female hippie single mothers who have Hausc$$$. Fob Asians or Asians from affluent families all have the 12's and Wilson. Asians from lower income is all defensive players and Doug Baldwin. Males between the age of 18-30 pretty much all defensive players (mostly L.O.B and some love to Bennett, Wags, Aviril). Old white males age 40+ is again all Wilson or 12's. Minorities in general is defensive players + Doug Baldwin. There there's always that one guy or gal that has Kearse because they went to UW.

Eleuin

ZNqa7gD.gif

Garrett needs to go, we will never win with him at the helm. He needs to just not throw away the game with bad decision making in the last 2 minutes of the game but he is incapable.

Also before the end of the first half he was trying his ass off to get Rodgers the ball back, instead of killing the clock. Romo would not have spike that ball.

Man I'm tired of these kind of losses I thought this is a new team, new leaders at the helm but its the same ol shit. Hats off to Dak though, the guy is a fucking rookie.

Patriots Steelers is my nightmare situation. Darkest Timeline. Atlanta come on baby!! I'll even take a fucking Erin superbowl over the AFC losers.

Mike GarafoloVerified account
‏@MikeGarafolo
Falcons will be the 3rd team to close a stadium by hosting the conference championship, @nflresearch says. '70 Niners, '02 Eagles both lost.

Spinluck

Dak is already a better QB than Cam and with better options than Carolina too.

So.....try again?

Can Dak even carry a team?

He's surrounded by a lot more talent than most QBs in the league. I think Dak is good, but this shit talking is hilarious. Just take the L man. Lol.

Top Bottom