• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Playoffs DIVISIONAL Round |OT| The History Channel Bowl; Sunday @ 6:40PM

bucyou

ErbMG__UcAAUekF

PFT's NFL 2020 divisional round picks - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com)

Erfknk3XEAAr9Xc.jpg

I'll take

Bills
Chiefs
LA Football Rams
Tompa Bay

Last edited:
some QUALITY matchups this playoffs. I cant decide who i want to go all the way.

I THINK the saints, but I have reasons to cheer for all the teams really.

actually, i have zero desire to see the Ravens or Rams go any further

Last edited:
some QUALITY matchups this playoffs. I cant decide who i want to go all the way.

I THINK the saints, but I have reasons to cheer for all the teams really.

actually, i have zero excitement or desire to see the Ravens or Rams go any further

Curious your thoughts on Ravens at Bills.

Curious your thoughts on Ravens at Bills.

ravens: I dont like lamar. theyve been kinda mediocre this year. I dont love their team in general.

bills: theyve been through hell for years and finally have a worthy team. I'd be okay with them winning a chip just for getting out from under the shit blanket.

KC: winning last year is their only knock for me, but when theyre that good and enjoyable to watch, im okay with them winnning. esp. since reid only won his 1st chip last year and hes worthy of more.

browns: same as bills.

GB: im okay seeing rodgers put together another chip, esp coming off the past couple years and the storylines you hear coming out from there.

rams: goff is junk, particularly this year. the defense is certainly deserving, but i just dont think the offense is enough for me to cheer for them. mcvay has plenty of time to get a chip, I'd rather root for other teams.

saints: I'd like to see brees get another chip esp with this team before he goes. peyton deserves one. theyve been robbed a few times i feel like. i think thomas and kamara et al deserve their chip.

bucs: as much as i dont like brady, its a thrill to see him compete still. the storyline of him going so far without bellicheat during his first season with a new team is enticing. seeing evans/godwin get a chip would be nice. i dont love gronk/brady getting another chip, but honestly if they earn it they deserve it. also, think arians deserves a chip. Brown missed his chance at chips with big ben. so seeing him get a ring at the end of his career would be solid, esp considering his recent antics and going off the wall, and being given like one more breath of air.

Last edited:
My predictions are closer than last weeks.

Ravens vs Bills: I'm more of a Biils fan, way more than Ravens, so I would like to see a Bills win. However, the Ravens could make this game go either way. But note that The Ravens have been struggling with COVID this year, whilst the Bills has less problems. For now, I'll give the Bills the upper edge.

Chiefs vs Browns: Personally, I don't want to see the Chiefs go the whole way again and the Browns are at their most competitive in 2 decades. I hope the Browns win. However, when you compare the 2 teams together, there is no doubt that the Chiefs are better. So, my bets are on a Chiefs home win.

Packers vs Rams: Again, there is no doubt that the Packers are the better team, so they look thr most likeliest to win. Out of the 4 matches, this is a least concern, the one that I'm least interested in.

Buccaneers vs Saints: This could be the last ever showdown between 2 of the greatest QB's of their time. Like Bills/Ravens, this could go either way, but I see a Buccaneers win here.

KrakenIPA

I'm seeing the favorites take all 4 games, i hope they are kept close though! I found out this morning that I get to watch all games so I am geeeked out for the weekend! Is Goff 100%? Let's go Browns, keep hitting the ground game! Tom do your thing! Buffalo better have a spy on Lamar all game!

manfestival

I appreciate Brady and what he has done for the Bucs but... the Saints have had our number all year. This is similar to the Superbowl year for the bucs where they struggled against the saints. The problem is that the Saints are still in the way. The saints are also very good. I really want the Bucs to win but I do not expect them to win. Bucs may be on fire but this isn't like the giants that faced the patriots.

bucyou

I appreciate Brady and what he has done for the Bucs but... the Saints have had our number all year. This is similar to the Superbowl year for the bucs where they struggled against the saints. The problem is that the Saints are still in the way. The saints are also very good. I really want the Bucs to win but I do not expect them to win. Bucs may be on fire but this isn't like the giants that faced the patriots.

im not expecting a win to be honest, i also wasnt expecting the win against the eagles in the nfc championship when ronde returned the pick six

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
For those of you writing off the Bills next week.

KC has a worse defense than the Colts and Ravens. Josh Allen and the Bills can score with anyone.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman

Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes stats are indecipherable after week 8 of the regular season.

Plus, Mahomes kind of "slid" into the playoffs with the worst 4 game stretch of his career to end the season.

Allen and Mahomes are on the same tier.

Glad the Browns are out but holy shit Tony Romo is such a cringey commentator. I don't know why everyone's on his nuts, the last 3 minutes of the game was nearly unbearable to listen to.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
That fumble is the turning point. Saints were driving and tiring out the D. Probably would have gotten at least a FG. Now they look like they're gonna lose unless brady fucks it up somehow

Top Bottom