• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Zeke

The packers were playing bad at the time. The packers offense is playing better as well as the defense with their rookie cornerbacks getting better.

The same with the steelers defense has been playing a lot better after that dallas game.
Packers were still ranked like third in rush D. I remember the story, Dallas looks good but it's the packers, in lambeau and they have a solid run defense. Then after the game it was please the packers? The packers are a bad team!

gspec

Packers were still ranked like third in rush D. I remember the story, Dallas looks good but it's the packers, in lambeau and they have a solid run defense. Then after the game it was please the packers? The packers are a bad team!

Yeah, I agree and dallas has improved since as well.

I want to see this Cowboys team in the playoffs. They had our number when they threw out the 8 Defensive Back package but we can beat them.

Not having Travis Swanson (Starting Center) has hurt us more than people have mentioned.

GG CowboysGAF

Onto the Packers on Sunday Night Football

You'll get to see them ... on TV. Same as the Lions.

Bitanator

Romo was the only other QB dressed tonight, would have come in with an injury to Dak, to not put him in with 8 minutes to play is stupid. Romo could have handed off the ball, it is all they did anyways, real upset with Garrett not putting him in, jackass move right there

"ALL THE TEAMS YOU BEAT WERE SHIT"

"what about the good ones"

"THEY WERE SHIT WHEN YOU BEAT THEM"

This is like saying 18-1 was the best Patriots

At the end of the day, if you can't win that final one, none of it matters. I'd have thought the Warriors would have taught sports fans that well, by now.

Had nothing to play for, tied at the half and just poured it on the second half (both sides of the ball). Very impressive. That rookie affect. They don't want to mail in any game

"in the case of 18 month old Gata, Bionic77
7faf84996c4cc60c46bff07332adec66bbf5872d0f71e6fd3a1ff1648cd011ef.jpg

Top Bottom