• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We went away from that running game we had in the first two drives. It's hard to believe we were up 21-14 with the ball but just like that the game turned around.

It's over, hope the Giants beat the Redskins next week and we're in the playoffs.

Or we could beat the Packers at home next Sunday to win the division.

Ultratech

I saw the score at almost half and thought, "Huh, the Cowboys are only a TD behind? They'll catch up."

Then I just saw the current score.

Jesus Christ.

Drakeon

Only if Elway fixes the O-Line. He'd be laid out on the field again if he had to rely on any of them to make a block to protect him.

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted. Denver is still probably the best option I can think of that he'd be willing to go to, but the Oline being a mess makes it dicey that he'd play 16 games.

Werd

Looking at Cowgirls season, Only 3 teams worth mentioning. Cupcake schedule

A month ago people were on them for having one win against teams currently over .500. They are now at 8 barring some historic collapse here. It's not THAT bad, and there are several playoff teams beneath them in SOS.

But yes relatively easy.

Not many people are, I haven't seen anything that wowed me about either
I feel they wouldnt win a shootout with Matt ryan(if he doesnt choke) or Brady/ Big Ben in the SB.
Compared to Denvers defense being so damn good and Cam lighting it up for rediculous offensive numbers last year.
This year sucks.

I haven't seen anything from any team that's wowed me. I mean look at last years SB teams. This is a down year overall regardless what anyone thinks they have seen.

Tall4Life

I don't know about the Cowboys being the best in the NFC...the Giants have had their number all season. Eli's propensity for fuckery and amazing luck against great teams knows no bounds.

Top Bottom