• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

BigAT

It ain't over

If there's one thing Matt Stafford knows, it's coming back against the Cowb-

xo9lTOb.gif

Oh...

Yea I've seen flags for less of a lift and throw than that. Sorry but this is not the worst officiating I've seen all season.

Caldwell going away from what helped them score quickly so early is what's hurting them, on top of bad decisions by Stafford. I mean seriously.

gspec

I would wait until second half against eagles to put tony in. The lions are desperate for these win. They don't want their game against the packers to be the game that determines their playoff fate. They will blitz tony hard to try to get back in the game.

I would wait until second half against eagles to put tony in. The lions are desperate for these win. They don't want their game against the packers to be the game that determines their playoff fate. They will blitz tony hard to try to get back in the game.

pretty sure it is regardless because GB has tiebreaker if they win next week

Cowboys seem like the team that's gonna lose their first game in the playoffs for some reason, probably me just being negative I just don't think dak is ready for playoffs

Top Bottom