• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Detroit Free Press Verified account
‏@freep

#BREAKING: Downtown Detroit to get the world's first combination @IHOP & @Applebees restaurant.

STAFFORD HAS DONE IT!

Aint no man like Tom Savage.
He gonna march down the field like nobodys buisness.
Savage leads The Texans to that final gladness.
He so Savave he got the Ozzy benched on his ass.
Savage is the best qb and that damn true.
For me and definetly for you.

Can't believe Mech, BOB the Bad QB Guru, Br*dy, and Trump teamed up to deport BG's thread to Gaming side temporarily

Oh wait, I can. Your attempts at foiling 8-8 are futile. It's already Done!

Farooq

Banned
Guess I missed the thread drama but good OP

Their base defense has Chad Greenway as the the MLB. Barr and Kendricks stay on the field for nickel. The media guys have all year commented on Barr not playing well but the speculation was he has some sort of injury they weren't reporting. But Zimmer calling him out kind of puts that to bed

I meant to write off the ball LB. Do you think he is a fit for what Zimmer has him doing?

BigAT

Every week I hear "Richard Sherman is really smart but this comment was not."

Maybe he's not really smart?

I really don't think it's about whether he's smart or not, it's whether or not he's an asshole. You can be intelligent and still be an asshole, it's not like they are mutually exclusive.

Line_HTX

Tight End C.J. Fiedorowicz clears concussion protocol. Now we have both of our TE's available against Eifert and Co.

nIjBoe4.gif

So close to waking up from this nightmare of despair, misery and heartache.

I really don't think it's about whether he's smart or not, it's whether or not he's an asshole. You can be intelligent and still be an asshole, it's not like they are mutually exclusive.
This..

I believe Sherman is not an idiot (you don't get into Stanford even as a football player without having a modicum amount of intelligence)

I do however think that he is an asshole.

The real 12-2 thread is restricted to teams who have clinched playoff berths*

if you are reading this, you are not authorized to view the real thread at this time. fire your coach and try harder next year

Tom Penny

Detroit Free Press Verified account
‏@freep

#BREAKING: Downtown Detroit to get the world's first combination @IHOP & @Applebees restaurant.

STAFFORD HAS DONE IT!
I would even be able to decide what to order off such a glorious menu especially if you could mix and match.

Also from Detroit Free Press:

Winless 2008 Detroit Lions hoping Cleveland Browns avoid same fate

“I don’t want to have anyone have to go through that,” Lions long snapper Don Muhlbach said. “I just remember how rough that was. Just every week, having to just -- it just kept building and building. That’s not football, in my mind. There’s too much other stuff going on, too. I hope they get one.”
“It was a rough season in my life, and I can only imagine what those coaches and players are going through -- and their families, 'cause it affects not only them but their families,” defensive end Dewayne White said. “I wouldn’t want anyone to join me in that misery whatsoever.”

Line_HTX

Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant 6m6 minutes ago

OC George Godsey says Savage's IR season last year helped development. Took notes and a proactive approach each week even though he was out.

Takin' notes, y'all.

Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant 6m6 minutes ago

OC George Godsey says Savage's IR season last year helped development. Took notes and a proactive approach each week even though he was out.

Takin' notes, y'all.

Tony Romo has two seasons off, he's about the unleash on the NFL!

My boy has got an entire novel

BigAT

Highly anticipating the Tom Savage "mental reps" article that Mech or Line will surely post sometime in the coming days.

MechDX

Tom Savage: 'I'm going to enjoy this opportunity and have fun with the guys, let it rip and see what happens.'

Savage Tom unleashing the dragon. :)

Top Bottom