• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

qeL8n8s.jpg
"I did it" - Ryan Tannehill

With the last regular season thread of the year, I thought we could commemorate the greatest team in the NFL, your Miami Dolphins!

Let's look back at some of the highlight plays from this year:

Week 1: The Catch that should have been

Week 2: The Comeback is greater than the win

Week 3: Well....let's move one

Week 4: Oline? What's that?

Week 5: Three man rush? No prob...oh sorry

Week 6: All Aboard!!!!!

Week 7: Choo Choo!

Week 8: Bye (Hi!)

Week 9: Fat Guy with the football! (Not Stafford)

Week 10: Balls Deep

Week 11: Some 7-9 type of bullshit

Week 12: Probably should have taken a knee....

Week 13: ;_;

Week 14: The olds can still go

Week 15: WE.DID.IT.

Week 16: Still.Doing.It.

And this can't be a Miami Dolphins Celebration Thread without the best part of this team, the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders!
i0xkLjO.gif

Special Mention:

Other Legal Stuff:
Week 17

Playoff Teams:

SPECIAL REQUEST:
For Wienku and BG

For the NFC North Title and playoff spot!

And Congrats to the browns for finally winning a game after over a year! You deserve this BG, Kave, Flo and all of Browns-Gaf!

Miracle

That cheerleader gif is the one time where I'm glad my laptop lagged.

Although I agree, needs more cheerleaders.

squicken

Good for the Phins fans. Gase is a good coach and finally it looks like one of those awful AFCE teams will give NE a game

Do the Giants have anything to play for? If they don't then why would they play Odell or any of their good defenders?

WedgeX

Banned
The Lions had quite a few opportunities to put the season away.

Stafford played well in parts. Slay was great for parts. Zach Zenner was great for two drives.

Werd

If the Cowboys had beaten the Giants in those two games the Giants would be 8-7 and marked as a mediocre team, so even winning those wouldn't have counted.

BigAT

Clearly the worst thread ever made. Lock this and let AT make his Browns appreciation thread

I don't feel sorry for myself, I just feel sorry that BG and Kave will never see what could have been.

They're the real MVPs.

I don't feel sorry for myself, I just feel sorry that BG and Kave will never see what could have been.

They're the real MVPs.

I asked if you wanted it but you never replied ;_;

Since the OP failed to recognize the true landmark event this past week.

C0eJkNvW8AEBxQc.jpg

That's what the off-season thread is for

Do the Dolphins gain anything playoff wise by wining next week game?

5th seed if SD beats KC and pride....#FuckthePats

KingBroly

Banned
If the Redskins win and GB/DET don't tie, the Redskins get in, and the GB/DET loser doesn't

Also, no need to watch football next week until 4pm, going by the schedule.

Do the Giants have anything to play for? If they don't then why would they play Odell or any of their good defenders?

Giants game means nothing to them, only question is do they want Washington to miss or Detroit to miss

Them winning is basically Detroit's last hope

Bread

Banned

They're the real MVPs.
They deserve so much more. Endless prosperity in the Cleve is all we wanted for christmas.
With that spelling I think a Browns fan did make this thread
Dolphins fans don't know shot about TCIGTTW, can't even spell that shit right.

Caja 117

I asked if you wanted it but you never replied ;_;

That's what the off-season thread is for

5th seed if SD beats KC and pride....#FuckthePats

It can also spoil a bit Pats bid to 1st seed, but with what Happened with Carr, Pats will basically get homefield in the whole playoff, even if the Raiders gets the number one seed.

Caja 117

So there is a possibility that the lions might not make it to the playoff? Lions are choke artist and I wont be surprised they dont make it (sorry Kas) loosing the last 3 games of the season and going from division leaders to a team eliminated from the playoff sounds like a Lions thing to do.

Top Bottom