• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

ESPN said:
After Monday night's rout of Detroit, it looks like no team in the NFC is capable of stopping Dallas in the postseason. And none of this would be possible without rookie QB Dak Prescott's poise.

WE DEM BOIZZZZZZZ

WHAT IT IS CUZ! WE DEM BOIS WE DEM BOIS!!!!!

This is the greatest thread in the history of NeoGAF. Amazing job friend!!!

Tannehill.jpg

Jarnet87

How could 2016 be the worst. 2016 hath given us Zeke and he won me my first ship in my long time fantasy league. 2016 is the best.

Ultratech

How could 2016 be the worst. 2016 hath given us Zeke and he won me my first ship in my long time fantasy league. 2016 is the best.

2016 has given us good stuff...much like you said.

But it's also taken a lot in other areas.

On the other hand, it's nice to see the Cowboys actually doing really good and not chasing the 8-8 standard.

2016 has just been a really messed up year though.

Jarnet87

The Bucs were doing it, then reality set in. Let's get that W and finish with a winning season and prepare for next year. In b4 scam destroys us again and people say fuck coming to this stadium.

The Bucs were doing it, then reality set in. Let's get that W and finish with a winning season and prepare for next year. In b4 scam destroys us again and people say fuck coming to this stadium.

No guarantee Cam plays.

He's been playing through a sore shoulder since the Seattle game. Now that they officially have nothing to play for...

Well, gotta go to the Bears game I bought tickets to after they went 5-0.

At least I got to see the Packers and Texans game in person.

How quickly times change.

Top Bottom