• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
In honor of all the olds in this thread, I made this 70s/80s RB4 playlist:

7fx73cF.jpg

Is this doing it?!?

Sorry Scooter, no Michael Bolton selections, they never released any of his tracks yet.

When I said he wasn't one of the good ones, I meant human beings.

Don't tell me you guys really believe this nonsense about a "vacation" to Australia? He finally got shipped off to a penal colony.

:jnc

Good job Chris, pats GAF has no chill.

Dolphins are cooler than all of ya anyway

Seriously. Remember that time there was a year straight of Pats OTs?

This is a good OT.

Thanks friends :D

Bunch of haters in this thread, they want us to be miserable. :(

Not this day Darkest...and not this week, for we are all dolphin fans this week (except pat fans, fuck'em)

#FinsUp

In honor of all the olds in this thread, I made this 70s/80s RB4 playlist:

Is this doing it?!?

Sorry Scooter, no Michael Bolton selections, they never released any of his tracks yet.

Is it sad that most of those are on my regular playlists?

KingBroly

Banned
That'd be the most fitting racist bowl for the new America.

Well...Brady backed Trump, and Trump won, so...Trump probably wants to see the Pats win. But having the Redskins win would also give a middle finger to political correctness, so Trump wins again...kinda. They also wouldn't have to fly them out there, so no tax payer money.

If we're going for the most offensive Super Bowl, it'd be the Raiders and the Lions. Just...an assault on the senses.

9. Miami Dolphins (10-5, LW: 11)
That was a clutch win at Buffalo, but it has to be concerning that the defense allowed the Bills to set a franchise record with 589 yards. But the Dolphins are in the playoffs before Week 17 even kicks off. That already makes the entire season a success.

We did it ;_;

Is there football tonight? I feel like we've had an NFL game basically every day for like a week.

Ravens assessment:

Offense - Trash
Defense - Trash
QB - Trash
Kicker - a Golden God

I won't miss having Rex in the division. Not the greatest coach in the world but he always gave the Dolphins fits with his physical teams (until Gase!).

If there were justice in this world that'd be the end of Rex HCing in the league

There isn't, so I expect him to replace someone within the next 4 days

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Defensive coach with a pretty good defense roster wise gives up a ton of winnable shootouts from a combination of horrendous penalties and poor scheming. The defense honestly looked like the same stuff that got Rob fired from the Saints, except he had a better excuse because back then the Saints only really drafted for offense.

Duxxy3

I want Rex to be the Pats DC after Matt Patricia leaves to take the Bills job. I don't care what anybody says, having Rex and Bill on the same sideline would comedy fucking gold!

Top Bottom