• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

I'm surprised Mularkey didn't get a contract extension last night. He already equaled all of Ken Wisenhunt's wins from the last two years

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
#NeverForget #HotTakeKing

screenshot_2016-10-284qsfs.png

MechDX

Michael David Smith @MichaelDavSmith
Blake Bortles is the king of garbage time stat padding. Career yards/TDs by quarter:
1st: 1,598/4
2nd: 2,356/15
3rd: 1,912/13
4th: 3,364/26
8:13 AM - 28 Oct 2016

More proof

squicken

Football Perspective @fbgchase

%of Blake Bortles career stats while trailing by 8+ in 4Q:

Attempts: 22%
Completions: 24%
Yards: 27%
TDs: 33%
INTs: 25%
Sacks: 20%
1Ds: 28%

e:

e2: McCown starting for Cleveland

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well damn. I read the rumor about 6 months ago that they were linked.

Gonna be awkward next year when the Texans release Cushing

Yeah I saw that. I was like "huh...so that's how they met". It's a bold move in the NFL.

Wienke.. is she blond enough for you?

knees are too sharp or something

Honestly JJ Watt could have any woman he wants in Houston so I expected something even more grandiose.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Damn. Even Texans fans are boy scouts

Surprised Green Bay is so high up there. Maybe it's mostly hate crime related?

Not surprised about the Jets. My uncle had his window smashed in several years ago when the Packers were playing there just for having a Packers sticker on his car. And the Jets won that game!

Bread

Banned
Look at all those Chargers arrests. Probably all of the AFC west scum fans coming to pick fights in Sunny San Dieg. Leave us alone this is our stadium!

Yeah I saw that. I was like "huh...so that's how they met". It's a bold move in the NFL.

knees are too sharp or something

Honestly JJ Watt could have any woman he wants in Houston so I expected something even more grandiose.

Jason Taylor married Zach Thomas sister, they are best friends.

brentech

I am not a guy who gets to travel a lot but I will say Charleston has the best food of any city I've ever been to. Pretty cool place. My sister moved down there 10+ years ago to go to college and never left.

I might have to say New Orleans. I felt like they had more choices.

The plus side for Charleston was that I never thought I was going to get robbed.

MechDX

I feel like they say that every year

There's just not a lot of pro style systems left in the NCAA so it's a crapshoot.

My early feeling is it reminds me of the 2013 draft for QB's. Not all that great but because the need for QB's by 75% of the leagues teams someone gets way overdrafted.

lol literally every year you can find a scout that says that. It's a yearly
Thing. Possibility of a a good amount of guys coming out, could be pick your flavor. Apparently kiper just said Mitch Trubisky is his top qb, so I guess u can start ur hype
Train now mech.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My early feeling is it reminds me of the 2013 draft for QB's. Not all that great but because the need for QB's by 75% of the leagues teams someone gets way overdrafted.

2013 was horrible though.

I think any given year would be more likely to be the same as the 2014 draft.

Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater, Derek Carr. Nothing fantastic.

Top Bottom