• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Thank you for defending my honor, Bread.
JetersNephew_wg1w34d6.gif

JABEE

None of us have had the pleasure of touching a Switch. Hell most of the last gen lamers have not touched a woman in the past 5 years. But if I had to guess I would say that I am going to spend a significant amount of time in portable JoyConBoy mode. The Boyz got a lot of shit to do and can't always be handcuffed to the couch.

If we doing it on the rooftops. Of course portable mode.

If we on the move. Definitely portable.

If we in between several ladies and in the middle of a service? Portable probably makes the most sense.

If we sitting on the couch and feel that its about that time? Tv mode.

Its all possibilities TM. Thats what we about.
I don't know if I'm about all possibilities, Bionic.

Fantomex

Gonna be sad (spectacular) when nobody gives a shit about the switch next year.

Chris. That's most likely impossible. Breath of the Wild is going to be the forever of forever games. I need you to believe. I had you down as a JoyConBoy, but if your not willing to do your part, or to service all these single women, then I don't know what to tell you. What if you didn't have to post gifs of cheerleaders? What if you actually got to be around one and not have the cops called on you? That's exactly why you need to swtich brother. Don't let me down.

Jeff Garcia pass incomplete intended for Terrell Owens is intercepted by Travis Fisher at STL-8 and returned for 65 yards (tackle by Terrell Owens).

Hindl

Does Sony still support this?

I actually want PSVR (and VR in general) to succeed. Let's see what happens at E3, but honestly? Sony doesn't exactly have the best track record supporting peripherals/accessories that don't take off. Kinda crazy that it's been barely been 4 months though and it's this quiet. RE7 sounded cool though

Remember PSVR?

Yes, it's still really awesome and Star Trek comes out next month. So while y'all will be out servicing boys I'll be in the future where earth finally stomps out racists like pat fans and trump supporters and we all live happily exploring the universe and boning hot alien chicks.

Chris. That's most likely impossible. Breath of the Wild is going to be the forever of forever games. I need you to believe. I had you down as a JoyConBoy, but if your not willing to do your part, or to service all these single women, then I don't know what to tell you. What if you didn't have to post gifs of cheerleaders? What if you actually got to be around one and not have the cops called on you? That's exactly why you need to swtich brother. Don't let me down.

I was going to get a switch if the dolphins won out...and they didn't...then if the steelers beat the pats...and they didn't...then if the texans beat the pats...and they didn't. Now Dolphins-gaf is just me, I'm all alone and the pats have another asterisk, tell me...why would I believe in the switch?

Hindl

Yes, it's still really awesome and Star Trek comes out next month. So while y'all will be out servicing boys I'll be in the future where earth finally stomps out racists like pat fans and trump supporters and we all live happily exploring the universe and boning hot alien chicks.

You didn't see? Friend I'm sorry:

http://me.ign.com/en/pc/129459/news/star-trek-bridge-crew-will-feature-original-uss-enterprise-b
Additionally, Ubisoft revealed the game's new release date. Star Trek: Bridge Crew was originally slated to launch last November, but was delayed to March 2017 shortly thereafter. Now, Bridge Crew is scheduled to launch for PlayStation VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift in just a few more months on May 30.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

I was going to get a switch if the dolphins won out...and they didn't...then if the steelers beat the pats...and they didn't...then if the texans beat the pats...and they didn't. Now Dolphins-gaf is just me, I'm all alone and the pats have another asterisk, tell me...why would I believe in the switch?
I'm reforming Dolphins-gaf this offseason and I'd like to formally offer you the position of Vice President in charge of cheerleader images.

bionic77

I know the first rule is "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's Joyconz", but I have to say I'm pretty jealous right now.
No one ever said being a JCB was going to be easy.

With great power comes a lot of hot sex, money and endless fun. But also serious responsibilities.

There's going to be an independent Football League playing games this spring and Greg Hardy is their spokesperson I'm sure that'll really bring out the fans.

Sometimes it makes sense to not cut a good player.

That's what the Miami Dolphins are thinking now because the team has decided not to cut left tackle Branden Albert, after all.

Although the team had made a decision to release the 32-year-old veteran, spoke to him Thursday morning to break the news, and Albert told his agents he was out, the plans changed sometime Thursday afternoon.

So when the league deadline to report transactions came and went at 4 p.m., Albert was not on the transaction list.

Branden Albert remains with the Miami Dolphins.

Why?

Per a league source with knowledge of the issue, it seems there is sudden and significant interest from at least one and perhaps other teams in acquiring Albert. And that being the case, the Dolphins are apparently going to pause and assess the possibilities.

This doesn't mean Albert will be with the Dolphins in 2017.

That is not the plan. The Dolphins still expect to position second-year player Laremy Tunsil into their starting left tackle job.

But if the Dolphins can gain something for Albert, that would obviously be the smart thing to do.

This pause, by the way, comes with no certainty. If a trade happens, the earliest it could be consummated is March 9, the first day of the league year and the first day the 2017 trading period.

If no trade can be worked out, Albert would be cut and become a free agent.

One thing: This issue is a complex matter that obviously involves the player's wishes. For Albert to be traded, he'd have to be comfortable reporting to the new team.

And why, one might ask, would a team trade for Albert if the Dolphins' early intentions were to cut him anyway?

Simple: A team trading for Albert gets a starting caliber left tackle. And the new team is buying certainty.

If Albert becomes a free agent, multiple teams are likely to bid for his services and there is no certainty he'll end up with any one particular team.

Bottom line: Branden Albert remains a Miami Dolphin for now.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...-salguero/article133193154.html#storylink=cpy

I heard talks of us trading for another CB....

I'm reforming Dolphins-gaf this offseason and I'd like to formally offer you the position of Vice President in charge of cheerleader images.

I don't know how I feel about this...but at least I won't be alone anymore....

Fantomex

Unfortunately Chris you've placed your fate in the hands of others. The Switch wants to give the power back to the people. But not just any person who could be a racist, a hooligan, or a trump supporter, but to upstanding individuals whom they've christened "JoyConBoyz". In Breath of the Wild, the fate of Hyrule rests in your hands. You don't have to worry about Matt Moore making the right read on a cover 2. You don't have to worry about Antonio Brown dropping a catch on 3rd down. You can decide where to go, who to attack, how to attack and with what to attack. You want to destroy a warrior with his own weapon? Go ahead! You want to use a club to bat his projectiles back to him like Ichiro? Now you can! You want to go skiing in the middle of summer in the desert valleys? You can do that with the switch! You don't even need snow. Just hop on your shield and cruise on down! Hyrule needs you Chris. Like the Browns need a Quarterback. Help them Chris. You can be Kevin Costner. Be the GM.

Bitanator

Romo coming to Houston, JJ Watt will win MVP because he will actually have a good team and his 25 sacks will lead them to the Superbowl where they lose to Dak and Zeke

tmdorsey

None of us have had the pleasure of touching a Switch. Hell most of the last gen lamers have not touched a woman in the past 5 years. But if I had to guess I would say that I am going to spend a significant amount of time in portable JoyConBoy mode. The Boyz got a lot of shit to do and can't always be handcuffed to the couch.

If we doing it on the rooftops. Of course portable mode.

If we on the move. Definitely portable.

If we in between several ladies and in the middle of a service? Portable probably makes the most sense.

If we sitting on the couch and feel that its about that time? Tv mode.

Its all possibilities TM. Thats what we about.

Nintendo should seriously hire you to market the Switch. :jnc.

MechDX

You're welcome BG. That was my first goal as Browns GM. Prosperity to long snappers everywhere! Such an unappreciated position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom