• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Eo3bKmz.jpg

yes_no_maybe-88610.gif

Jarnet87

Charles had an incredible 2012 after the torn acl in 2011. He tore his right knee this time. The added 5-6 years, wear and tear, and complications last year are not going to help his cause. Hope he comes back though.

Hindl

Any JoyConBoz planning on playing Zelda in portable mode? Seems kinda disrespectful playing a 3D Zelda on a portable screen.

Probably take it out of the dock to play before bed. Also, previews say it looks good on the big screen, but stunning on portable

bionic77

Any JoyConBoz planning on playing Zelda in portable mode? Seems kinda disrespectful playing a 3D Zelda on a portable screen.
None of us have had the pleasure of touching a Switch. Hell most of the last gen lamers have not touched a woman in the past 5 years. But if I had to guess I would say that I am going to spend a significant amount of time in portable JoyConBoy mode. The Boyz got a lot of shit to do and can't always be handcuffed to the couch.

If we doing it on the rooftops. Of course portable mode.

If we on the move. Definitely portable.

If we in between several ladies and in the middle of a service? Portable probably makes the most sense.

If we sitting on the couch and feel that its about that time? Tv mode.

Its all possibilities TM. Thats what we about.

Greg

None of us have had the pleasure of touching a Switch. Hell most of the last gen lamers have not touched a woman in the past 5 years. But if I had to guess I would say that I am going to spend a significant amount of time in portable JoyConBoy mode. The Boyz got a lot of shit to do and can't always be handcuffed to the couch.

If we doing it on the rooftops. Of course portable mode.

If we on the move. Definitely portable.

If we in between several ladies and in the middle of a service? Portable probably makes the most sense.

If we sitting on the couch and feel that its about that time? Tv mode.

Its all possibilities TM. Thats what we about.
:jnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom