• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

BrownsGaf, Dak was thrown into the fire as a rookie last season and he did great. Why can't you believe in your next god (after Floy's boy) like that?

Draxal

I'd actually like to get an Android machine like this

HTB1cFMtJVXXXXX2XXXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg

That Giantbomb series has made me really want to go back and play Sunshine.

Sunshine's kinda awful, galaxy 2 is the goat.

Is Everton alright? I've had a weird soft spot for them for a while and I don't know why

I kinda like Everton. Good (Dutch) manager as well with lot of potential within the squad I reckon.

This is confusing.

Pretend I am as dumb as the average American voter and tell me who the good and bad guys are.

Is there a Magic Johnson or Cedric Ceballos equivalent?.

Chelsea - From London - Young, money team, really succesful the last couple of years before that always the brides made never really the bride. Bought by a Russian hated by Putin. Comparable maybe to the Seahawks? - Supported by your boy!

ManU - from Manchester - Owned by the Buccaneers owner I think? Bunch of Glory whores, historically the biggest and most successful club in England though. Comparable to the Cowboys probably, although more successful in recent year than the Cowboys. - Supported by Grovo

ManCity - From Manchester- Talking about money whores, they buy everything and everybody with their Middle East oil money, think the owners are from the slave nation of Qatar. Shit club, shit stadium, shit supporters. Used to be working class club, but now with their money they all turned into cunts. Even with all their money, can't really win the things they want to. Basically the dream team era Eagles when they got Nnamdi etc. -Nobody supports them.

Liverpool - From Liverpool- haven't won a title in forever, but some succes overall. Lots of history, one of the most atmospheric stadiums. Owned by the Fenway Group, owners of the Red Sox. Comparable to uuuuh the Raiders? - Supported by Jbug not sure who else.

Arsenal - From London - Can't win a real title to safe their lives, every year is gonna be their year, but it never really is. Had some legendary teams, and are pretty stacked talent wise, but can never put it together. Packers probably? - Supported by Gata and Squicken

Tottenham Hotspurs - From London. Cunt club. Play dirty cause they can never manage to win and as a result become angry cunts. Worst club in the city. Comparable to the J-E-T-S.

Everton - From Liverpool - Little brother to Liverpool, but a nice up and coming club I feel, but it seems to have always been that case. Maybe Bengals?

Gigglepoo

I put down $20 on the Packers to win the Super Bowl. I've never bet on any team before but seemed like a thing to do. Couldn't think of another team (outside of New England which had terrible odds) that I would take, either.

I probably should have put down $20 on Winston winning MVP but $40 is too rich for my blood.

WYTS Bucs http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-tampa-bay-bucs-1798303002

There is nothing worse than waiting for decades for your team to get a potentially elite QB and then have him be an alleged rapist. Who tells groups of young girls they need to shut up and let the men lead.
This is a franchise that has been to the playoffs only ten times in 41 seasons. There have four head coaches in the past eight seasons along with six last place finishes, including five straight.
As a Bucs fan living in Western Canada I have to travel a pretty great distance to watch my team play. Last season I made the solo pilgrimage to Raymond James Stadium for the home opener against the Rams. Well let me tell you there’s nothing quite like travelling 3600 km to watch your favourite team lose to Case fucking Keenum.
Do you remember that season Darelle Revis spent rehabbing in Tampa, before the team cut him so he could sign with the Patriots and win a Super Bowl? No? That’s okay. I’m sure not even Revis remembers it.
9-7! Finally a decent year. But we of course missed the playoffs on a tiebreaker due to the following two games:

Week 3:
-Case Keenum and the “I’m not going 7-9" Rams averaged 12 points a game the rest of the year yet managed to fly cross country and hang 37 on us.
-Roberto Aguayo (who I wrote in about last year as one of the worst picks of all time, and that’s when I assumed he was good) missed a PAT and another short field goal, which also led to two missed 2-pointers later on. That put us down five late in the game instead of likely ahead, but at least we were driving.
-Coach Koetter’s clock management on that last drive caused Andy Reid to yell “Hurry the hell up, dude!” at his TV. He flat out wasted 30-40 seconds giving us 1st and 10 from the Rams 15 with nine seconds left. As you could probably guess, Jameis was tackled with no time left, still pump-faking five yards past the line of scrimmage:

Week 8:
-The Raiders also flew cross country and despite a 1 PM game in 90 degree heat, wearing black jerseys, and SETTING AN ALL TIME NFL RECORD FOR PENALTIES, they scored the tying TD with under a minute left and the game winner with four minutes left in overtime.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
As a child, O'Brien said he was taught to "Never look at the color of another man's skin. To see what was in that man's heart." #Texans

O'Brien made it clear he believes in "everyone's right to free speech" and was raised to understand "the rights of people." #Texans

https://twitter.com/ChronBrianSmith/status/900053048508256257

Still love me some BOB. Chin game is strong
This is why the Cowboys are the true team of Texas.

bionic77

I kinda like Everton. Good (Dutch) manager as well with lot of potential within the squad I reckon.

Chelsea - From London - Young, money team, really succesful the last couple of years before that always the brides made never really the bride. Bought by a Russian hated by Putin. Comparable maybe to the Seahawks? - Supported by your boy!

ManU - from Manchester - Owned by the Buccaneers owner I think? Bunch of Glory whores, historically the biggest and most successful club in England though. Comparable to the Cowboys probably, although more successful in recent year than the Cowboys. - Supported by Grovo

ManCity - From Manchester- Talking about money whores, they buy everything and everybody with their Middle East oil money, think the owners are from the slave nation of Qatar. Shit club, shit stadium, shit supporters. Used to be working class club, but now with their money they all turned into cunts. Even with all their money, can't really win the things they want to. Basically the dream team era Eagles when they got Nnamdi etc. -Nobody supports them.

Liverpool - From Liverpool- haven't won a title in forever, but some succes overall. Lots of history, one of the most atmospheric stadiums. Owned by the Fenway Group, owners of the Red Sox. Comparable to uuuuh the Raiders? - Supported by Jbug not sure who else.

Arsenal - From London - Can't win a real title to safe their lives, every year is gonna be their year, but it never really is. Had some legendary teams, and are pretty stacked talent wise, but can never put it together. Packers probably? - Supported by Gata and Squicken

Tottenham Hotspurs - From London. Cunt club. Play dirty cause they can never manage to win and as a result become angry cunts. Worst club in the city. Comparable to the J-E-T-S.

Everton - From Liverpool - Little brother to Liverpool, but a nice up and coming club I feel, but it seems to have always been that case. Maybe Bengals?
All of these teams sound horrible. At least by your description.

I will just have to warch and make up my mind.

Bread

Banned
Bucs should win about 10 games and they'll have a good offense. Doesn't seem that crazy. Wintson has 15/1 odds now but I think they used to be a lot higher. Hard Knocks has really hyped up the Bucs.
Clearly, because you think Jameis has a shot at MVP!

Rotoworld said:
Colts coach Chuck Pagano said there's still no "timeline" for Andrew Luck's (shoulder) return.

Per Stephen Holder of the Indy Star, the Colts have just two practices next week and four the week after before heading off to Los Angeles for Week 1 against the Rams. That means that even if Luck is activated off PUP in the next week, he'll have just six practices to shake off the rust before the regular season gets underway. Simply put, Luck is running out of time. Mike Chapell of IndySportsCentral "doubts" Luck will be ready for Week 1 while suggesting Week 3 against Cleveland as a more realistic timeframe.

RIP

Rvaan

Banned
The Colts should call the season. Rest Luck for the year and plan for the next season. Don't mess up your future by trying to win in the short term.

linkboy

BrownsGaf, Dak was thrown into the fire as a rookie last season and he did great. Why can't you believe in your next god (after Floy's boy) like that?

The Browns have been throwing their QB's into the fire since the team came back, with little to no success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom