• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late but LOL at Fournette.

In the same interview he calls the NFL easy he talks about how he lives by being "humble."

I wonder how many college or NFL athletes know what that word actually means, because it gets thrown around so fucking much in this sport and it's just kind of laughable at this point.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 2h2 hours ago

Since June 1, Ravens have now lost 9 players for the season because of either injuries, retirement or suspension.

RBH

tumblr_oue85mnu5t1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Grexeno

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 2h2 hours ago

Since June 1, Ravens have now lost 9 players for the season because of either injuries, retirement or suspension.
They will still win one game against the Steelers and the second game will somehow be for the division.

Striker

One sack JJ ran into him and the second he came unblocked.

Johnson's lack of pocket awareness + Richburg getting his shit pushed in = easy sack

That last play/sack looked like a flubbed screen and not on the oline. Flowers was out pulling it looked like but no one was there to actually catch the screen...

Mindlog

In a god awful shitty week Hellblade is the best and worst thing.
Confirmed GotY contender. Bringing back the Aureal A3D Rooftop days.

Go Bucs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom