• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

I hope somewhere out there tonight Blair Walsh and Roberto Aguayo are sitting in a circle of folding chairs with a bunch of other losers in a dimly lit community center and trading stories about how their lives went wrong.

MechDX

I hope somewhere out there tonight Blair Walsh and Roberto Aguayo are sitting in a circle of folding chairs with a bunch of other losers in a dimly lit community center and trading stories about how their lives went wrong.

And Chris Kluwe live blogs it on GAF

Scooter a Rams fan now.

They have the Rams World Order hats. RwO

stang.gif

Pepiope

Oh Floyd, I never shared my team, did I?

12 man full pt PPR team.

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: DeMarco Murray
RB: Ty Montgomery
WR: Odell Beckham
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
WR: Pierre Garcon
TE: Travis Kelce
W/R/T: Kyle Rudolph
W/R/T: Jordan Matthews
K: Brandon McManus
Def: Minnesota Vikings

Benchies
------------
QB Carson Wentz
RB Kareem Hunt
RB C.J. Prosise
WR Sammy Watkins
WR Kenny Stills
RB Tevin Coleman
your QB situation is disrespectful.

Huh, kinda like the white helmets on the Rams.

Is the Jersey supposed to be white and blue also. I know they can't change the jerseys till next year...

yrba1

Lovin Cooper Kupp already, knew the dude's hella polished coming out of Eastern Washington but that's some veteran football instincts coming from a rookie.

yrba1

Man I love Wade Phillips scheme. Gregg Williams is a good DC in his own right but he has issues playing a gambling scheme with those exotic blitzes. Phillips simplifies the defense by focusing on flying on the pigskin.

Striker

Man I love Wade Phillips scheme. Gregg Williams is a good DC in his own right but he has issues playing a gambling scheme with those exotic blitzes. Phillips simplifies the defense by focusing on flying on the pigskin.
Going to be interesting how Quinn and Donald fit in his scheme.

bionic77

Elway,

I'm kinda shocked since hes a Stanford alum. But he just mentioned fake news, so while it looks bad doesn't mean 100% hes a trumper (its very probably though).

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017/01/20/john-elway-attends-donald-trumps-inauguration-ceremony/

WELP NM.
If you can't stand Trumpers it is hard to be an NFL fan.

Thats why the JCBs are busy building underground bunkers (with artificial rooftops) because this shit ain't going to last with the Gatas and Bradys running shit now.

WedgeX

Banned
If you can't stand Trumpers it is hard to be an NFL fan.

Thats why the JCBs are busy building underground bunkers (with artificial rooftops) because this shit ain't going to last with the Gatas and Bradys running shit now.

Thanks for bringing the WiseFoodStorage.com commercials right to my television.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom