• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkboy

I mean the 49ers still don't have a QB and the Bears are hoping they have one. They paid a shitload to do it but hey gotta do it. Seems insane to me but FO obviously fell in love with the guy.

Also glad the Jets won't have the chance to take Fournette.

The 49ers aren't in any position to draft a QB this year. The mess that Trent Baalke left this team in, is going to take more then one year to fix.

I'd rather they take their time, build the depth of the team up and then get a QB later.

I think they'll either make a move for a QB next year or go after Kirk Cousins.

Hindl

Drafting a 2 down RB that high is a risk.

Zeke was an all round back in the same spot last year.

Fournette can pass block and catch out of the backfield though. It's just that Cook, McCaffrey, Kamara, etc. are great catchers out of the backfield

LJ11

RB talent is deep, let's take one at 4. Anyone have numbers on Fournettes numbers against stacked box, betting it was awful since he was in that I form garbage.

Don't think the browns will trade in here?

Also :")

Keith Britton @KeithBritton86

Myles Garrett says Hue Jackson told him on phone, "I told you I wouldn't leave you hanging, I told you you were my guy"

GCNemesis

"Source: A team that is interested in Gareon Conley in the 1st rd asked him to submit to a polygraph by a certified administrator. He passed"

Well if a polygraph says so it must be true. Geez.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
LFMXsb2.png

https://twitter.com/Mtrubisky10/status/151879341045841920

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Jets gonna shit it up too, they gonna draft Deshaun Watson.. I can feel it...

cdyhybrid

RB talent is deep, let's take one at 4. Anyone have numbers on Fournettes numbers against stacked box, betting it was awful since he was in that I form garbage.
Former scout is on the radio here and he says there are questions about whether he can create on his own.

Wes

venison crêpe
@RapSheet
Source: A team that is interested in Gareon Conley in the 1st rd asked him to submit to a polygraph by a certified administrator. He passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom