• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
@RapSheet

Following
More
Wow. Cleveland is trying to trade for Kirk Cousins. This is real.

*tries to hold it in*

... WHAT. THE. FUCKING. FUCK. ARE. WE. DOING????????????????

I'd rather have any second string QB in the league than bum ass Kirk Cousins. He's overrated as shit and needs to stay in Washington. Let them overpay him. Watch us trade Brock to Washington along with two picks or some crazy shit to get him.

Haslam has to be behind this somehow.

Mrbob

So this is getting weird. Maybe Chicago sports radio is getting hopeful but they are saying the Bears might be holding Mitch for another team.

I don't believe it. That would be strange.

*tries to hold it in*

... WHAT. THE. FUCKING. FUCK. ARE. WE. DOING????????????????

I'd rather have any second string QB in the league than bum ass Kirk Cousins. He's overrated as shit and needs to stay in Washington. Let them overpay him. Watch us trade Brock to Washington along with two picks or some crazy shit to get him.

Haslam has to be behind this somehow.
Yeah

Bread's bolts definitely taking Hooker
Yeah :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So this is getting weird. Maybe Chicago sports radio is getting hopeful but they are saying the Bears might be holding Mitch for another team.

Already hit the bargaining stage? Or is that denial?

crying-jordan-rt-cryingjordan-life-as-a-bears-fan-%F0%9F%98%AD%F0%9F%98%AD%F0%9F%98%AD-3943916.png

It's gonna be hilarious when the Browns give up 12 for Cousins for one year and then he signs with the Niners in free agency.

I mean the Browns already have a fuckton of picks. Why not use the 12th as leverage? It's not like they're going to draft any solid QB at that position anyway.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mayock literally just said the Jets wouldn't take Adams. He's been off all night.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!

I heard that too. I don't buy it, even though it is weird that the Bears didn't work out Trubisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom