• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Matt Miller‏Verified account @nfldraftscout 8s9 seconds ago
More
Day 2 BPA:

Quincy Wilson
Joe Mixon
Forrest Lamp
Cam Robinson
Alvin Kamara
Budda Baker
Chidobe Awuzie
Sidney Jones

Tom Nook

This still makes me laugh.

C-eHw-IVoAE-xYl.jpg

Lol

Pepiope

Well tomorrow we'll find out if the Eagles are fine with Cook/Mixon. I honestly wouldn't be against drafted Sidney Jones. Or maybe King round 2, Jones round 3? Doesn't matter, Eagles won't take anyone I like :(

Jarnet87

Fingers crossed for Cook tomorrow but unless Bucs move up I can't see him getting past a team like Philly, Indy, or Baltimore in the 2nd. I just hope the dream gets cut short quick and he goes in the first couple picks, will be awful to see him snatched away so close to their 2nd round pick.

squicken

What's the story on Dalvin Cook? I thought, on just talent, he and Mixon were the top 2 backs. McCaffery is more a slot guy to me

Jarnet87

What's the story on Dalvin Cook? I thought, on just talent, he and Mixon were the top 2 backs. McCaffery is more a slot guy to me

Shoulder and hamstring injuries, bad combine, character issues. On the field not the best pass blocker and fumbling problem. But his tape is amazing and produced all three seasons at FSU

I'm still steamed and am bracing myself for disappointment.

At any rate, I'm coming to terms with letting the Foster/Davis dream die. We got wrecked by 20+ yd plays last year in every damn game and expecting Amerson/Sean to just get their shit together wasn't realistic. I wanted them to earn their contracts, but I'd rather we win. If Conley is cleared and he plays to his potential I'll be happy.

still could get raekwon or duke riley in 2nd or 3rd

JABEE

I think Philadelphia is going to have a tough choice tomorrow. Kind of wish we still had the 74th pick. If Cook is available tomorrow, it's a long wait to get a chance to pick a CB.

squicken

Shoulder and hamstring injuries, bad combine, character issues. On the field not the best pass blocker and fumbling problem. But his tape is amazing and produced all three seasons at FSU

Ah now I remember something about the shoulders. Didn't know he had character issues. idk maybe I will be wrong, but I was never as impressed with Fournette as the hype

Pepiope

So did you hate the pick tonight?
I was disappointed we didn't go with a sexy pick, but the optimist in me is going to give this guy a shot. This isn't a Marcus Smith pick at least.

Edit: when did the dark theme on mobile get an update? Browsing on my s8 looks magical.

effzee

Matt Miller‏Verified account @nfldraftscout 8s9 seconds ago
More
Day 2 BPA:

Quincy Wilson
Joe Mixon
Forrest Lamp
Cam Robinson
Alvin Kamara
Budda Baker
Chidobe Awuzie
Sidney Jones

Why aren't Cook, King, and Tabor on this list?

I want the Eagles to get Cook but would love for them to get the top remaining CB.

Warming up to the pick. I knew he was in play but with Foster, Howard, and Allen still on the board I was shocked.

I really wanted Foster but this has a chance to make our dline amazing.

And hell what a 1st round. Shocked by what the Bears, Chiefs, and 49ers did. Except 49ers ran away with the draft and I think Bears and Chiefs fucked up big time.

And Adores Jackson that high? Feel like Tenn missed there.

MechDX

Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account
@AllbrightNFL

Following
More
#Browns wanted Mahomes, got leapfrogged by KC. Weren't in on Watson.

Why aren't Cook, King, and Tabor on this list.

I want the Eagles to get Cook but would love for them to get the top remaining CB.

Warming up to the pick. I knew he was in play but with Foster, Howard, and Allen still on the board I was shocked.

And hell what a 1st round. Shocked by what the Bears, Chiefs, and 49ers did. Except 49ers ran away with the draft and I think Bears and Chiefs fucked up big time.

Tabor's 40 killed him

cdyhybrid

Pete and John say they don't feel like they lost a player by moving down. So they're still confident their guy will still be there.

Why aren't Cook, King, and Tabor on this list?

They probably planned on Conley and then the news hit

JABEE

Do you not put Cook in the same category as Mixon? Why would you want cook?

There are less things confirmed about what Cook did.

Also, for Barnett, what do people think of him right now? The Eagles had a chance at Allen and Hooker. They passed on both. Will the Eagles regret it? He looks pretty good at finishing and producing, but stats in college can be deceiving.

There are less things confirmed about what Cook did.

Also, for Barnett, what do people think of him right now? The Eagles had a chance at Allen and Hooker. They passed on both. Will the Eagles regret it? He looks pretty good at finishing and producing, but stats in college can be deceiving.
I'm cool with it. Not the sexiest pick but we needed another end. Vinny's been a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom