• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

I still have this saved though:

jbiABA90jTLRuj.png

Ripclawe

Banned

Tim Tebow was not a good fit for Miami's offense.

Agree

"[Ross] said Peyton Manning wasn't comfortable with the Dolphins, and he understands it 100 percent," Lawrence said.

That is a reflection on the Dolphins current state that you weren't in the running.

Ross said 49ers quarterback Alex Smith wanted to play in Miami, but he could not justify paying $8 million annually when Matt Moore - already on the roster with comprable production – could be the starter.[/b]

Agree, Smith ain't worth 8 million.

On the Dolphins' decision to cut former team captain and safety Yeremiah Bell, who led the Dolphins in tackles for four consecutive seasons, Ross told Lawrence he was remorseful.

Meh, Bell was steps slow and not a huge loss.

"[Ross] said, 'I'm telling you right now I want to sit next to you and I want to beat my chest with you,'" Lawrence said. "'I didn't buy this team to make money, or to run a business. I'm passionate. I want to win, I'm a winner.'"

then stop being a star fucker, get a new GM and sit your ass down before pulling off stupid shit like the Harbaugh fiasco.

Agree, Smith ain't worth 8 million.

i agree alex smith isn't worth $8 mil to the dolphins (you don't have the players or coaching staff that would allow him to succeed) but you AND ross are naive as fuck if you actually believe alex wanted to play in Miami. he used you and the only glimmer of hope miami would have had in landing him is if we signed peyton.

it's funny seeing ross rationalize all these moves. he says "well we were going to cut brandon marshall anyways so we had to get something!" uh, why were you going to cut him? does he ever say that?

dolphins look like they have no fucking clue what they're doing but i'm not going to write the season off for them because shit like this happens all the time (team looks like they're done before the season starts and then they make some noise once it does)

eznark

Banned
i agree alex smith isn't worth $8 mil to the dolphins (you don't have the players or coaching staff that would allow him to succeed) but you AND ross are naive as fuck if you actually believe alex wanted to play in Miami. he used you and the only glimmer of hope miami would have had in landing him is if we signed peyton.

it's funny seeing ross rationalize all these moves. he says "well we were going to cut brandon marshall anyways so we had to get something!" uh, why were you going to cut him? does he ever say that?

dolphins look like they have no fucking clue what they're doing but i'm not going to write the season off for them because shit like this happens all the time (team looks like they're done before the season starts and then they make some noise once it does)

Of course he didn't want to play in Miami. You know how much it would cost him to build another gimp dungeon? Plus, who knows if Philbin is even into being a sex slave master. I guaranty he wouldn't be able to shit on the Cuckold as much as Harbaugh and the Niners, at least not for a few years.

Of course he didn't want to play in Miami. You know how much it would cost him to build another gimp dungeon? Plus, who knows if Philbin is even into being a sex slave master. I guaranty he wouldn't be able to shit on the Cuckold as much as Harbaugh and the Niners, at least not for a few years.

1. philbin isn't even in the same league as harbaugh when it comes to coaching. i mean technically he is.... they're both head coaches in the nfl but that is where the similarities end.

2. why u so obsessed with cuckolds? is there an intimate detail about your personal life you'd like to share with gaf? don't be ashamed! i share things with all of you!

eznark

Banned
1. philbin isn't even in the same league as harbaugh when it comes to coaching. i mean technically he is.... they're both head coaches in the nfl but that is where the similarities end.

2. why u so obsessed with cuckolds? is there an intimate detail about your personal life you'd like to share with gaf? don't be ashamed! i share things with all of you!

Psh, my wife isn't allowed to talk to other people.

Speaking of which people keep telling me about your scat fetish but don't explain it.

Speaking of which people keep telling me about your scat fetish but don't explain it.

it's because i said i would let alissa milano take a crap on my chest during those NFL Network commercials they showed every 10 seconds a couple years ago. what can i say i have a soft spot for milano!

p.s.

i'll play you tomorrow ez. i have to wake up early tomorrow. bullshit! early on a saturday!

Doorman

Aww, damn, I saw this thread bumped up in my submissions list and thought that someone had jumped the gun already and was starting 2013 draft talk. So disappointed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom