• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

snesfreak

Banned
Reported.
image.php

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If Tebow could cure pedos then the church would hate him.

Damn.

Come on guys, NBA-Gaf already got taken away from me. Don't take NFL-Gaf, too!

I mean where would I go? NHL-Gaf? lol

I too believe that NFL-Gaf has been persistently demonstrating hostility towards the rest of the forum, particularly towards pony members, and an inability to abide by the ToS in general.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
nike jerseys are being revealed soon.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...-denver-broncos-nfl-nflshopcom/1#.T2z36jEgc5s

"But fear not, says Joanna Hunter of the NFL. You can pre-order the 4-time NFL MVP's new Broncos-Nike starting April 15. It will also retail for $99.99, she says. Until then, you can order Reebok T-shirts for $25.99."

first time i've seen an actual date.

Yeah there won't be any new jerseys until the draft. Bummer I can't get my Tebow jersey till then.

e: oh looks like Reebok made a Tebow Jets jersey. But I'd hold off on buying any new jersey till April anyway. Nike will shake things up.

mcgruber

Yeah there won't be any new jerseys until the draft. Bummer I can't get my Tebow jersey till then.

e: oh looks like Reebok made a Tebow Jets jersey. But I'd hold off on buying any new jersey till April anyway. Nike will shake things up.

you think they'll premier them with the 1st picks for the respective teams?

edit: damn draft is late april? thought it was earlier. wonder how they're gonna reveal these.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
you think they'll premier them with the 1st picks for the respective teams?

I would think for sure Nike would have the new team jerseys ready to go for the draft. Seems like a total obvious thing to do.

I'm just hoping they don't look like Oregon / Baylor monstrosities.

LukeSmith

Yeah, been reading these reports while simultaneously fighting my boner. Apparently the 70 yarder was with the wind at his back, but the 50 and 60 yarders were both into the wind.

And goddammit, I really hoped we kept Tamme.

The Tamme signing is a sneaky good signing for the Broncos. I was sort of surprised we let him test FA, 3 years at 9M to stay in Indy would've been fine to pay that dude. I doubt the Colts would go Luck and Fleener (at 33) - plus, I doubt Fleener will still be there.

eznark

Banned
The Tamme signing is a sneaky good signing for the Broncos. I was sort of surprised we let him test FA, 3 years at 9M to stay in Indy would've been fine to pay that dude. I doubt the Colts would go Luck and Fleener (at 33) - plus, I doubt Fleener will still be there.

How old is Tamme?

You obviously continue to miss the point in favor of hyperbolic outrage about player safety (which we agree actually happen to agree on!) and I've little need to continue arguing it.

You don't spend much time in this thread, do you?
Sorry I was posting in class so I was kind of distracted when I was putting the post together and reading yours

and no I don't spend too much time in here.

Godslay

Banned

I like what I've heard about him (Tamme). Seems like a nice hardworking guy after listening to an interview with him this afternoon. I would be surprised to see Fleener slip by the 9ers, unless they have something else in mind.

Godslay

Banned
Looks like Denver is in the hunt for Jonathan Stewart. I like this move, McGahee isn't getting any younger and it sounds like Knowshon might get a third chance at doing something as a change of pace guy. Happy with the moves so far.

ajf009

Stephen A. Smith to Skip Bayless about New York and Tim Tebow, "You live there, I'm from there, remember that."

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?? Da fuck??

Where's Greg? I need an update on his dunking ability, I believe I had a bet he would make it.

Greg, showing the world that white men can jump since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom