• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL votes to move the St. Louis Rams to Los Angeles for the 2016 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhx

Vincent Bonsignore
‏@DailyNewsVinny
FYI: According to multiple sources #Chargers considering rebranding if they move to L.A.

@DailyNewsVinny
High-ranking #NFL executive: "#Chargers hoping for a miracle in San Diego but resigned to moving to Los Angeles (in 2017) if not" 1/2
2/2 Another high-ranking #NFL executive: "That (San Diego) miracle has to happen in about a week"

I wonder if we could eventually see a Browns/Ravens situation. Somehow I doubt it, though.

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
Vincent Bonsignore
‏@DailyNewsVinny
FYI: According to multiple sources #Chargers considering rebranding if they move to L.A.

@DailyNewsVinny
High-ranking #NFL executive: "#Chargers hoping for a miracle in San Diego but resigned to moving to Los Angeles (in 2017) if not" 1/2
2/2 Another high-ranking #NFL executive: "That (San Diego) miracle has to happen in about a week"
Jesus just after I move away from these losers they try and follow me

Arc

I just don't see the Chargers moving. Spanos is far too cheap to pay the relocation fee and build a practice facility. That's a total of like $700 million. He could build his own modest stadium for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom